A lying witch and the Warden

Luz was outside of her house waiting for the bus. It's been 2 months since her birthday. She finds out what her ultimate forms are like the hard way. Ultimate humongousuar is bigger than regular Humongousuar and the hands can turn into missile launchers. Ultimate Swampfire has a tree like  body and has blue flames. Ultimate wildmutt's fur is red in color, bigger than normal wildmutt and can talk. Ultimate Spidermonkey is a gorilla with spider legs. Ultimate Echo Echo is bigger, has sonic discs, can fly and survive in space.  Ultimate Cannonbolt's shell has spikes. 

Camilla left her on the sidewalk after she threw away her favorite book. When Luz reached into the trash, she finds an owl taking stuff from the trash. She chased after that owl. "Stop adorably hopping......"

She somehow got from a cabin to a tent with strange items. A woman who owns the owl was about to burn her book. "You're not going anywhere." She said. "I swear I'll take you down." Luz said as she got her ultimatrix ready. "Why do I want to fight a ......potential costumer?" 

Luz was confused. Then she called 3 items from the human world the wrong name: men's deodorant is 'green human candy', a croc is a 'human foot filled  with holes', and the TV is a black box that reflects sadness.  Luz laughed at that last part. "That's not all it can do."  She put in batteries into the the TV. It attracted a coward.

Then a guard showed up. "Eda the Owl Lady, you are under arrest for crimes against the emperor's coven."  He noticed Luz and picked her up. "And you're coming too." 

"What did I do?! Luz exclaimed. "You were fraternizing with a criminal." Luz wants to take him down with her ultimatrix, but Eda beat him with her staff. 

Eda took Luz to the owl house. She met Eda's roommate, the king of demons. Eda asked her to do something for them. They head to the conformatorium. Luz met 3 prisoners and the charges against them are just because they're weird. 

Time skip.

Luz got King's 'crown of power'. "That doesn't give him powers ,right ?" Luz said. "Nope, if it's important to him, it's important to me. Us weirdos have to stick together." 

Eda got her head chopped off. Luz screamed twice because it landed in her hands and she's still alive. The warden has a crush on her because she's never been captured. Luz decided to turn on her ultimatrix.

Then in a flash of light, a blue furred primate with 4 arms is standing where Luz was. "Spidermonkey!" Luz exclaimed. "Aw man, I wanted fourarms." The warden and the guards were confused. Spidermonkey shot a lot of webs from her tail to the guards.

Then warden wrath threw her at the wall, creating a hole. His mask showed his face that happens to be a fireball cannon. Spidermonkey dodged them. Then his tendrils hit her. "Have enough?" 

"Nope, you know, there's a time to go hero and a time to go ultimate." She twisted the symbol on her chest. It expanded with 4 lines. Then spidermonkey changed. She lost 2 of her arms and the remaining 2 became bulkier. She also has some spider legs. She looks more like a gorilla than a monkey.

"ULTIMATE SPIDERMONKEY!" Wrath was about to blast a fireball and Ultimate Spidermonkey hit him with a web from her mouth

"ULTIMATE SPIDERMONKEY!" Wrath was about to blast a fireball and Ultimate Spidermonkey hit him with a web from her mouth. It blinded him and prevent him from shooting fireballs. Luz punched him in one hit. 

Time skip 

"Explain to us how you took down warden wrath." Eda said. "See this thing on my wrist. It's called the Ultimatrix. My friend azmuth gave me it for my 14th birthday."

"It allows me to turn into a variety of aliens and lets me evolve some of them to their ultimate forms, like what you saw tonight." Luz thought about something. " I want to stay and become a witch like you."

A/N about time I've finished this thing.