I was a teenage abomination

"Have you ever seen anything breathtaking as this?" Eda asked. Luz, Eda and King were in front of a dead trash slug. They build their homes from items people throw out. This one is beached and dead. So Eda is going to loot. "Please don't make me." Luz said as Eda puts a pickaxe in front of her. 

Luz asked about her witch training. "That sounds like magic school." Eda told the ultimatrix wielder. "Magic school is real?" She asked. "Yeah but how they teach magic is proper." Eda said. 

"But magic isn't proper. It's wild and unpredictable. I didn't finish school and look where I am now." Eda said with pride. "Who wouldn't envy where I am?"  "Bye king, you little beach peach." Luz told him as she goes.

Luz heard a voice. She saw a witch girl with glasses, dark blue hair and pink leggings and sleeves. She was saying that she can do this. Then another witch with a similar uniform and minty green hair arrived. "Willow." The minty green haired witch said. "Hi amity." Said Willow with sadness in her voice.

Amity mocked Willow's abomination because it's worth a failing grade. Willow unleashed vines from the ground and accidentally got Luz. Luz tries to activate the ultimatrix but was brought in front of Willow. 

She apologized and realized her ears. She asked her questions. Sadly she had to go to school because of the bell. "Willow I can help you." Luz said. "I can be your abomination. They're just chunks of stuff that moves and talks weird. And I can do both of those things." 

Willow laughed at her statement. She agreed to the human's plan. "Willow did you know that human parents put metal on their kids teeth?" A young witch asked. "They're used to hide treats." Luz said which blow her cover to him.

Luz introduced himself to gus as she called him. He enjoyed his human nickname. Willow took Luz to the classroom. Willow was called to present her abomination. 

"I may be your abomination but your my amomination." Luz said. After Willow left the classroom, the teacher gave her amity's badge. 

Time skip.

Luz and Willow escaped into the hallway after amity brought bump to Willow's abomination.  Then the walls glow red and they're locked in. Then a horde of abominations come towards them.

"Willow don't freak out." Luz activated her ultimatrix. "Brainstorm!" She exclaimed. "Darn it. I want my petrosapien form in this situation." Willow just stared at her. "Luz once we're done here, please explain everything to me." 

"Of course, but give me a nanosecond to formulate a plan." She said. 'Abominations. They are moving slowly, seem to be weak to water and have inferior intellect compared to me.' 

The top of her head opened and lightning came out of her brain. It blasted the water fountain and the water hit the abominations. "You!" Amity shouted. "I don't know what you are, but I want my badge back! Abominations seize." 'I recently formed a theory that have a high probability of being true. If one who controls abominations  gets hit, the abominations lose their power.' Luz blasted at amity. All abominations of hers are on the floor weak. "Lucky shot." She said. "ITS NOT LUCK, ITS ALL SKILL!" Then more abominations came. Brainstorm knows without the caster beating will be pointless. 

She pressed the ultimatrix symbol and returned to her human form and gave Willow the seed in her pocket. "Now grow." Said Willow. 

Time skip. 

"Luz I'm in the plant track now." Willow told her new friend. "So about what happened at Hexside." Luz knows exactly what she's talking about. "This item on my wrist is called the ultimatrix. It allows me turn into beings not from my world." Luz transformed into spidermonkey. "And I can do something really cool with it." The arachimp twisted the symbol on her chest. "Ultimate spidermonkey." Willow and Gus are shocked to see this. "I can evolve half my aliens into their ultimate forms."