Chapter 1; Tommy's 17 birthday

[Note; This story will be told in third person.] TW: People yelling, Physical abuse, Swearing, Mention of alcohol.

A tall and blonde haired boy ran towards the group of 4 people who were waiting at the gate of the castle.
He smiled openly, excited to see such familiar faces.

—You came! -he exclaimed, running towards the man with long brown hair.

—Why would I miss my favourite idiot's 17 birthday? -the man asked accepting the hug from the young prince. —Happy Birthday Tom's, how you got your hair in such a mess? -he chuckled helping him to fix his hair. —That's better Mr.Royal.

—Happy Birthday Tommy -one of the other mens said with a smile, the boy paid more attention to the man's blonde hair, which was bright like always.

—Happy Birthday Mr.Tommy —the young princess smiled being next to him he could see how her fluffy fox tail waved excited.

—Thank you Faith -the boy smiled happily.

—Techno~ Is there anything you want to said to Tommy~? -the blonde man asked while giving a playful look, visibly amused to be testing his friend.

All the looks went to the guard next to the man with long blonde hair who answered to the nickname of "Techno". The pigman was embarrassed, he didn't know how to show affection that well and it was know. Oh well, at least it was know for the four people who accompanied him.

—Congratulations on being alive 17 years I guess... -he murmured, not being able to look them in the eyes due to embarrassment.

The boy grinned with excitement.

—Thank you Sir.Blade, I really appreciate it -he bowed to the guard, he had a lot of respect for him.

—I think it will be better if you don't remind him about it -the princess said in a soft tone while looking at the guard looking away from them.

—I think you're right -he accepted chuckling a little.

—How about we get inside? -the man with brown hair asked. —Besides, I heard that you invited all the Kingdoms, is that true Tommy? -said he wasn't interested on the other Kingdoms will be a lie as big as the Elytrian Kingdom.

—Of course it is -Tommy answered with a smile. —I even invited the Royal Family of the Enderian Kingdom -He crossed his arms looking at the older man, being proud of what he did.

—And they are coming? -he asked, genuinely surprised, as long as Techno.

The Enderian Kingdom was know for a lot of things, being one of them the special case that they rarely leaved their Kingdom.
They never made any truce with another Kingdom, they didn't need protection and had a very good economy. They're were also good know for being dangerous. Their magic was afraid of, since they were the only ones who could teleport to another places.

The prince hummed affirmatively as a response. Letting just more shocked the two men who stared at him.

—How if I may ask? -the princess asked intrigued, besides the rumors, she never had the pleasure to meet or talk to any of them.

—I'm friends with the Enderian Prince -He smiled. —He's a nice guy, despite his memory problems -He commented, making the blonde man chuckle a little. —By the way, are they fine? -he questioned the man, concerned about the other two men's health.

—Yeah, don't worry mate, just get them inside -the man responded being absolutely calm about their reaction.

—Alright -He followed the order, helping the blonde man to get both men inside the castle.