Them

The college started with the usual way. Different types of group specialised by their common traits. The most popular gang in the college was of the elite. Leader of them was Moisey Terrell.

Moisey Terrel was the son of the owner of the Belenose franchise. He didn't talk much neither was he the silent hero. He talked when it's necessary giving the mysterious aura. As far as he is concerned everyone except him was  irrelevant and that made him  the narcissistic bastard he is. Well, obviously,  due to many reasons many women desired the heir to all the Belenose kingdom. But no one ever came near to him.

If anyone ever did that was his two close friends Munashe Inti and Ravindra Adrien.

Munashe was that typical,  friendly goody shoes who was popular everywhere not just because he is from a wealthy family but also because he treated people well and made them feel welcome. And he treated everyone the same except one person and he fell in love with her the moment he met her. But it wasn't easy to make her his cause they were born to both end of spectrum.

The last among the trio was Ravindra Adrien. The future politician had good taste in politics and had strong political beliefs. He was as strong with his tongue and body. He is the person you call first when you are in trouble legally or illegally. His leadership skills was immense compared to his counterparts. But the problem was he never met his equal till Leah entered his life.

But this was not the elite group obviously. They comprised many of the heirs of biggest corporate companies and political empires and whatnot. And they literally ruled the college. 

After that there were the girls group leaded by zorka soudeh. Zorka had only aim  i.e to make Mosiey hers. Her world revolved around him. Even though Mosie Terrel never looked at her even for moment. And she didn't like that for a bit or more accurately her family. But the summary is that Moisey doesn't want zorka and Zorka only wanted Moisey. Damn. Way too dramatic. Remind of the cliques in kdrama colleges. 

Anyway through the words of Lisa Leah processed all these irrelevant shit in her head and she felt disappointed. She wanted to be somewhere where she could feel home but this felt like an another whole mess. She was on the verge of overthinking and going to  That's when someone so attractive approached her and told her" Leah Fernandez. This is an honour.' And Leah literally eyed him from head to toe. And looked at Lisa and her face was yelling the guy was important. Her open mouth made her go who's this guy to who the fucking damn hell is this guy from a moment. "Am I supposed to know you?" She asked with her typical condescending stare.

" Not really. Hmmmm. Actually working hours just started. Let's catch up later. See u around."

And she went from okay to wtf. "What was that? Who is this guy." Lisa stared at her and replied with a sneaky smile " u will knw. U are not going anywhere ." "Yaya, don't tell me." For no reason Leah was getting irritated.

After that little stunt at cafeteria Leah reached class only to realise there r pre decided  seat for everyone and she was not sit near Lisa but some dumb rich boy. But she didn't felt like making a scene on the first day. She decided to hold her reign and learn one or two things abt her.... what's the word for ppl who ogle at u like some creepy freak... Yeah whatever. U get what I am talking about anyway.

Well surprise baaaam!!!! The attractive guy turned out to be none other than her new professor. Professor Cirino Steinor. Why does that name sound like a crazy freak would name their kid? No? It seems ur narrator is in a special mood. Sorry. 

The guy with his pale face and blue eyes reminded me of all the vampire stories I have narrated before. But has to admit his smile is so cute. Enough avt ma judgement