Chapter 2 The Girl

Dumbstruck the girl stared at Leah and answered slowly "I'm sorry but  I'm not into women" . Leah's face morphed into sadness suddenly and asked her" How could you ? After all the efforts I  did to save u from the mean girls u r gonna dump me??" The girl just continued looking at the beautiful marble floor and Leah laughed . "Hey Beauty, what's ur name?"
"Lisa " the girl answered, she was still shy.
"So Lisa I'm gonna head for the office,Wanna show me the way?"

And that right there was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

At the office  just like everyone The principal in charge was smothering her with compliments. But meanwhile Leah just asked one question. "Don't you have any policies to defend kids from getting bullied? I just  saw a girl getting bullied. why should I join a college where even basic things aren't cleared?". The Lady   started sweating beneath her cold stare. She kept giving excuses. "One more such incident I will report your irresponsibility to management. you do know how management works right?" Leah wasn't backing off.  The Lady smiled at her with all the courage she could muster and told her "We are indeed doing much against ragging and other problems students are facing Leah. We will look into the incident you mentioned and take necessary actions". " What type of actions ma'am? What actions will protect kids who are from the low economic strata. Wil you care to explain about these things if instead of me that bullied kid was here. We both know the answer is no.I hope we are on the same side  here ,if not I won't be the one getting thrown out of here. Just keep that in mind."

Finishing her little speech she went outside the cubicle called principal office. After making sure her accomodation is with Lisa and not some grumpy rich mean girl she walked towards her new friend. Lisa was a skinny girl with a pale complexion. The label of ugliness doesn't even suit her. Scoffing at people who determine who is ugly and not and  sympathising on people who can't see the beauty in everyone Leah walked to her new home.

"Why are we in the same room?" That was a first. "You do talk". Leah replied while setting her new room up. "What happened to my roommate?" Lisa continued questions. Thats when Leah came to her senses. She didn't even think once before to ask Lisa on being her roommate and that hurt Leah. Leah couldn't help but wonder by doing such a thing didn't she act just like those girls who hurt Lisa before."Hello???" Lisa broke her thought bubble with her hello. " I'm really sorry. I thought maybe you didn't have friends and it would be good to share a room with you. I also didn't want to share my room with some mean girl I can't tolerate either. I know that whatever excuse I have it wasn't right to do that to you. I apologise. I will ask you before while taking a decision that will affect you from now on . I promise." Leah proclaimed with holding her ears with her hands crossed. Looking at her Lisa thought 💭 wow she is really cute. Lisa smiled at her and said "It's okay, that girl was kinda mean. I was just surprised. Btw I heard your speech in the auditorium. You looked so cool. "
"Really? Do you regret dumbing me now? Tell me the truth. You do,don't u?"
😂😂 Laughing seeing her cute side Lisa told her " yeah I do, I regret being straight. " They both laughed together to that. And that night they spend talking and slept holding each other.