ONESHOT: Kurapika x Leorio

Kurapika Wakes up to notice his boyfriend not laying next to him. Kurapika was wearing Leorio's hoodie because it was nice and comfortable.  He walked downstairs to see his boyfriend on a conference call because Leorio is always working and never has much time for him so it didn't surprise Kurapika at all.  Kurapika got a little sad and disappointed because Leorio is always doing work and never has much time for him!  He grabbed a mug from the cabinet and makes some coffee.  Kurapika was drinking his coffee, and he had the most wonderful idea ever.  It was to get Leorios attention.  Leorio was working at the kitchen table wearing his tuxedo top to bottom. Kurapika Crawls under the table and Leorio doesn't notice since he is so focused on his work.  While Kurapika was under the table, Leorio gets startled by a twitch from his now throbbing cock.  Kurapika was rubbing Leorios cock through his pants and underwear. Leorio was ( Luckily ) on mute and he started groaning and sweating trying not to make a move that seems unusual.  After a couple more rubs from Kurapika, and a lot more sweating and groaning, still luckily looking professional, Kurapika crawls out from under the table and runs upstairs. When he gets upstairs he goes into his closet and finds his maid dress outfit and his little duster. 

Kurapika runs back downstairs and Leorio, of course, doesn't notice, but Kurapika makes a cup of coffee and walks over to Leorio and hands him the coffee in his call; making sure he was in the frame. Then Kurapika goes behind Leorio, Still in the frame, and dusts the window and Leorio notices from the camera and saw what Kurapika was wearing. "guess that didn't get his attention yet..." Said Kurapika; a little disappointed.  Then He had one thing last in mind. He walked out of frame but in front of Leorio, he gets completely naked with his dick throbbing for pleasure. Then He crawled back under the table and rubs Leorio's cock again through his pants and underwear.  As he was rubbing it; he could feel Leorio's cock get rock hard. Kurapika smirked and unbuckled Leorio's pants and pulled them down along with Leorios Underwear.  Leorio's Cock had Pre-Cum all over it. Leorio goes off mute on his call and stutters; "S-Sorry to Interrupt s-sir! B-but I need to go F-For an F-Family Emergency!" Leorio Stutters. After Leorio Ended the call, He slammed his computer shut and looks astonished, gripped onto Kurapiks hair and head, and moves his head up and down to suck his cock the way he Loves.  Kurapika Looks at Leorio while sucking his cock still, ending up doing a Deep throat. Leorio moans and groans and makes Kurapikas head stay still with his cock in his mouth.  Kurapika didn't mind because this finally Meant Leorio was paying attention to him.  "Fuck princess..." Groaned Leorio Still having Kurapika deep throat him.  Leorio Had more Pre-Cum come out of his cock while he had his cock in Kurapika's mouth. Leorio pulls Kurapikas head up to stop sucking him off.  "Get out from under the table baby~," Said Leorio Seductively. Kurapika did as he said and crawled out from under the table. Leorio took Kurapikas's arms and slammed him on the floor and made him turn around.  Leorio Stuck his big fat cock into Kurapikas Ass hard, and Kurapika yelped from the pleasure and pain Leorio is spanking Kurapikas ass while fucking him. Kurapika tries to speak Multiple times but every time he tries, Leorio always him to hush. Finally, Kurapika finally got some words out of his mouth; "B-Baby...Please...Let me say s-something..." Leorio stops. Kurapika continues to say his sentence; " I am so so sorry! I-I ruined y-your important c-call and-" Leorio cuts him off by kissing him with a calm and gentle kiss. "it's fine my love...I should be apologizing, I don't even really pay attention to you! I Will try harder to pay attention to you.!" Leorio States.  Kurapika looks at him and starts tearing up and hugs Leorio tightly. Kurapika cuddles and nuzzles into his neck. Kurapika cuddles him and falls asleep in Leorio's arms. Leorio smiles and caresses Kurapika on his back and smiles and kisses him on the head and falls asleep, holding Kurapika close. 

                          ~The end~ ૮₍˶Ó﹏Ò ⑅₎ა