Chapter 8:~Union~

Legolas, Aragorn and Gimli walked through the woods when a familiar Elleth came running. "Tauriel?," Legolas said in relief. Tauriel smiled at Legolas. "It's been a long time, mellon,"

"So you say you know the way to Adrienne's nest?," Charline asked. Tauriel nodded, "With thanks to your newfound sister, Legolas, I escaped," And Thranduil sighed, "Well, let's go. Now,"

Charline used her magic to light up the cave as they entered. They looked everywhere for clues of Elora and her captors. But there was nothing. Elora wasn't here.
They finally reached into the dungeons. Charline opened the secret door and hurried over to Emersion. "What's wrong with him?," Aragorn asked. Charline sighed, "A spell. Don't worry. I'm going to wake him up as soon as we get back to The Light Kingdom's castle,"

A while later, Charline handed Emersion a cup of tea, a potion to recover his magic. "Adrienne and Keegan must have fled, taking Elora with them," Charline declared. Emersion sighed and nodded. "So how are we going to fight demons?," Pippin asked, "We don't have weapons for that," And Emersion looked up, "Yes we have," "Absolutely not!," Charline protested, "It's been years since we were out in that field," And Emersion looked up at her, "But we can still do it. I have demon weapons here from our pastime as demon hunters," And Charline sighed, "Not a chance! It's been thousands of years since gave up being demon hunters and embraced our wizard magic instead. And we haven't used our runes for centuries. I'm fine with them glamorised," "What are you talking about?," Elladan asked confused. "Emersion! Not a chance! You're saying we're going to go rough Demon hunters to find Elora!," Charline exclaimed, "Adrienne is going to kill us if she finds out! And your mother! What do you think she's going to say?!," And Emersion smiled at her teasingly, "She's technically not my mother. She's my father's mother," "But she's still your demon parent!," Charline protested. Emersion opened a secret weapon stockpiles in the wall. "Elora offered me this secret stockpile after she became Queen. It became quite useful," Emersion declared and grabbed a demon blade. "Here, my Lady," And he handed it to Charline. Charline took the blade. "My whip!," She snapped and took the silver whip that looked like a snake. And she turned it into a bracelet that she put on her arm. Emersion smiled, "What is that you used to say. Right! It's more fun to break the rules than to fallow them," And Charline shook her head, "We're playing a dangerous game, Emersion," And Emersion smiled, "Don't we always. You remember the song we was taught," And Charline shook her head, "No way! If you start singing that song, I'll kill you myself!," And Elladan sighed, "So this is going to help us?," And Emersion nodded, "Exactly! Now all we need is to get is Adrienne's attention,"