Chapter 28: The backseat

It happens in a flick. I don't know who moves in first, if I arched up for him, if he leaned in, or maybe we happened at the same second. It doesn't matter though, he's kissing me, with such fervor one would think he's trying to reach my soul. And maybe, he really is.

I pant when he glides his tongue over my lower lip and my legs wrap around his waist, tugging him down so his weight falls on top of me. Yet, he won't relent.

I only notice I have my fingers tangled in his hair when I pull him harder into me and Hero groans, the sound vibrating inside my mouth.

He nibbles at my lip before I slip my tongue and lick the inside of his mouth. A wildfire rushes from the tip of my fingers to the deepest of my core when in response, he sucks on my tongue.

I moan breathlessly, my lips tingling and humming for more, dying for everything he could give me. "God, Hero" I breathe.

His lips part from mine and he flashes me a dazing smile. With his thumb on my lower lip, I look up at him heavy-lidded as he claims, "I want to see you so badly, but I won't even hesitate going vicious if some prick outside sees you."

God, how could he make that sound so...hot?

The possessiveness in his threat makes flares flutter inside me, and I try pulling him closer but he still won't budge.

"Relax, Jo" he whispers tenderly. "Don't tense your muscles. Let the feelings course through your body."

I haven't realized until now the grip that my nerves have on me. His voice soothes them down, the gentleness in his movements easing away my tension.

With a kiss on my jaw, he slowly starts kissing a path down my body. Keeping my clothes in place as his lips nibble and peck at the length of my throat and sternum, lowering himself to the hem of my pants. "Don't stop. Don't stop, please." I manage to say through breathless pants, arching my back in the blinding lust of him.

I shiver. Hero kneels before me and arranges my legs on top of his shoulders, prickles of heat spreading across my skin at the erotic sight. His hands glide down the side of my breasts, so slowly as if he's trying to memorize the fervor of us together. And even through the layers of clothing, I can feel my skin in flames.

As he reaches for the button of my jeans, his eyes looks up at me, bewildered. "Josephine, do you want us to continue?" He asks, seriousness replacing his dark gaze.

I nod without hesitation. His words send a heady rush to my head, the contemplation of what he may do flaring up my blood into liquid fire for him.

His gaze return to my face, and my breathing turns ragged as he lowers down inch by inch the hemline of my pants, stopping just at the sight of my simple black cotton panties. An empty ache sets at my core, pulsing harder every second.

And my heart hammers at the sole pleasure of wedging his body between mine, my legs falling open further as a shudder runs through me.

Sneaking his hands underneath me, his lifts my hips for him and starts lowering my jeans, until he's swiftly sliding them off my legs.

He takes his time to explore my body. It's a sweet agony having his palms glide up and down my legs, depositing soft kisses in his path and nibbling at my skin, as his other hand draws circles on my knee with his thumb.

Unconsciously, I let out a low whimper for more. And his green orbs bore into black.

Leaning closer into me, he brings closer his index finger to my center and I suck in a breath when he drags it over my still clad slit. Even through my panties, I can feel the fiery heat of his touch. "More", I breathe.