Please

This is a smut chapter⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ If you dont feel comfortablr you can skip!!
_______________________________

Aiko's Pov

I was resting in Yemon's chest, I had just kissed him...and now I wanted more. What is wrong with me? People are probably getting killed and Im here thinking about kissing someone I just met, thats so stupid. I felt his hands strocking my hair, it felt so relaxing. I couldnt stand it anymore, I got up from the bed.

"What happened?" Asked Yemon.

"Please....just kiss me already"

"W-what?!"

"Please..."

"No Aiko...you are just desperate. You will regret it later, Im not doing that to you." He said and then went back to bed. Didnt he realized how much I desired him right now? I sat down next to him, and touched his elbow.

"Please...just one kiss"

Yemon went rolling to the other side of bed and got up from the bed, he walked towards me and sitted besides me.

"....Aiko, I just met you I wo-" He was cut off because of the kiss. He was surprised at first and then went into it his soft lips touching mine, it felt magical, almost as if I were in heaven, even thought the place I was going to live in was hell. We were both standing and he pushed me against the wall.

"Are...you sure....you want to do this?" He said in between breaths.

I kissed him again and hugged him "Yes I am sure".

"Aiko, Im not doing this if you really dont want to."

I didnt care if we just met, I needed this. I needed the touch of his hands on my skin, maybe I was desperate. But it didnt matter. I answered with my head, a clear yes.

He grabbed my waist and gave me a soft and careful kiss, a long but pretty kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he picked me up and continued the kissing. It really was true that kissing someone relieved stress.

The next moment I realized I was in bed again, and Yemon on top of me. We were both catching our breaths, I grabbed his face and pulled him towards me. Now it wasnt more of a soft kiss, it was a rough kiss, with necesity.

"Yemon...please"

He must had understand what I meant, but didnt want to do it. Or maybe otherwise, he did want to. Damnit, I must look so stupid being this desperate for someones touch...

I felt him kissing the side of my neck, the most amazing feeling I have ever had. I was all distracted when I let a moan out. We both stared at each other at schock.

"You like it? Dont worry, the rooms are soundproof" He said in a seductive tone. Either way, I was going crazy, by the fact of being here in this school, or for this boy. I felt him suck in the same spot and I couldnt help back the pleasure this gave me, it was like being in your favorite restaurant, eating your favorite dish. His soft and cold hands were adventuring my waist and my legs, while he procedeed kissing me.

Was this paradise?

_________________________________
I AM SO SORRY FOR THIS, O NEVER EXPECTED MYSELF TO BE WRITTING SOMETHING LIKE THIS BUT HERE I AM.
Word counter: 565 words