Chapter 2

Atsumu pov.

My eyes grew wide and i pushed him away

Atsumu: fuck off! wtf.?!

I only saw his eyes getting darker if possible 

Sakusa: as long as you know me remember one thing don't touch me with your dirty hands. Understood ?

Atsumu: tch.. get lost 

I passed him and went back into the dining area .. Everyone looked at us curiously..

Atsumu: Is something on my Face?

Mrs. Miya: No my dear but what took you so long 

At this moment Sakusa got back

Atsumu: Nothing. Just hit my leg

I looked at Sakusa who gave me an lightly confused look.. I tried to avoid his gaze and started eating 

Atsumu: Itadakimasu !

Mr. Sakusa: Kiyoomi can you please take off your mask while we eat.

He looked at his father with a hateful look but gambled the mask off in the end. I forgot how to breathe for a moment. How can he be so handsome ... and be such an arrogant ass at the same time ?! 

Mrs. Miya: Omg you are such an Handsome guy!

Omg she is so embarrassing... Now i get why she and Mrs. Sakusa are friends. They are like the same da fuq. I saw at Sakusa. He obviously forced a smile and spoke up.

Sakusa: Thank you ma'am.

we started eating but i wasn't really hungry like always.. I felt the looks that pierced me and looked in the direction. My eyes met two black eyes that were still staring at me. I gave him a questioning look. He looked at my food and then back up. Now I understand what his problem is. But why does he care?

Wtf cringe

Mrs. Sakusa: Tsumu my dear aren't you hungry?

Atsumu: Oh no.. I'm still full from breakfast haha...

I saw Osamu furrowing his brows and was about to speak up so i kicked him under the table. Sakusa saw that and looked at me confused 

Mrs. Sakusa: Oh that's fine

I smiled awkwardly and turned my gaze to my plate again

After we eat or more like after they finished eating we sat down in the living room. I felt two gazes on me. I looked up and saw my brother looking mad at me.

Osamu: Atsumu can we talk for a second

oh no.. Not again... i nodded hesitantly and got up. We went out of the room and he spoke up.

Osamu: Didn't i tell you to eat properly yesterday?

Atsumu: Yes you did but-