Chapter 13: Omegas Are Not Omegas Anymore.

If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad, you are at risk of malware , visit https://www.wattpad.com/story/27985436?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&wp_page=create&wp_uname=awesomepersian&wp_originator=fbQkJRNrkmymERKlPOLbiJFnU%2FEGw2V0yITCGnKfr2wcWd7hNMEYgLJV7WAsOdxE4ArkszylLJwn2WIAlEFPIgUfZjJiX5dTgTChgIhlQXhsn4MQpbGJX9qdFs94B%2Bz%2B

Callie's pov:

"Donkeys are pretty," Xavier whispered lower than last time.

"Monkey are metty! Oh look I said it wrong, let's go downstairs! I'm hungry"

I got up from the bed and tried to pull Xavier out of the bed too.

He doesn't budge, "aggressive, are we?"

"This reminds me of the first time I saw you," I laughed.

Instead of him getting up, he pulls me down to the bed.

I groaned, "c'mon!"

I laid on his chest and relaxed.

"I think we should get up now," he said, "I need to take a shower, maybe even a cold one, don't go to the kitchen alone, let's go together."

"Okay" I mumbled as I got up from the bed.

It's been a couple of days that I've been wearing the same clothes, I opened Xavier's closet and walked into it.

Have I mentioned, it was a walk-in closet?

Well it is...

I run my hands through the rows of cloths and my eyes land on a dress at the end of the closet, hidden away.

I picked it up and fit it on my clothes, it does fit.

It was a long white dress that had little diamond like crystals on its waist, it was stunning.

I took off my clothes and wore the dress, it was as if it was made for me.

I walked out of the closet and went to the mirror.

I looked at myself and fell in love with the dress.

"Wow," Xavier said with awe filled eyes, "that is... you look.... wow!"

I smiled at him, I made him speechless.

"You look stunning," he said.

"Thanks," I looked down shyly.

"Reminds me of when my mom would wear that," he whispered.

He got closer to me and kissed my forehead.

"I miss her"

I hugged him not saying anything

I lost my grandma and we were very close, so I kind of know what he is feeling.

Kind of, since obviously losing a mother is worse than losing a grandmother.

He sniffed and said, "let's go downstairs, I thought you were hungry" he chuckled lightly.

Suddenly I noticed something, I am holding Xavier's bare, wet chest.

"Ew cooties," I hit his chest and took a couple of steps away from him.