Chapter 4

Now ms Castillo now you know not to talk about a member of staff !

I wasn't even talking ugh!

Silence !

You know I really hate when you're like this you keep acting like we're strangers that's fine just don't look for me when your bricked up with no one to sort you out !

I replied slamming the classroom door after the hour long detention Luciana was sat on the staircase near the door waiting for me

Luciana- girlllll you look like a whole mess

Me- this man wants to end me I promise you

Luciana- fr mr Martinez all the way he wouldn't give us an unnecessary detention

Me- honestlyyyyy

Mr Davis and I met the summer of my 11th grade year I was 17 then and nearly 18 right now ! I met him outside of school before he was my teacher and it just hasn't been the same since, he was so different with me. So raw , so honest . He acts like we were never together ? When I seen him in the gym hall standing there as my teacher tbh my heart shattered because I knew things would never be the same again.

Mr Davis - good day class I'm mr Davis I will be your gym teacher for the year!

his eyes looked over at mine scanning me I knew he recognised me.

Mr Davis - okay so let's all just introduce ourselves just tell me your name and move on.

He acted so weird the whole year he always gives me random detentions and extra work to make it seem like he hates me when in reality it just makes me really want to jump his ass chile!

He made me promise not to tell anyone about what happened over the summer because it would be "bad" for him. But of course I still told Luciana everything , there were no secrets between us! I hated how he would switch up with me all the time when I was with Luciana it was like hell and he'd get mad at me for anything , but when we were apart he'd say nice things to me and shoot me friendly smiles. I liked affection it made me feel warm inside.

(In side Marcias head : the moment her mr Davis and Luciana and Mr Martinez met)

Marcia - lu do you see that man looking over here

Luci- girllll he wants u go over

Marcia- hell no. If a man wants me he should make his way over to me I attract now chase.

Luci- damn I hear you

*man coming over*

Oliver - I can't help but hear you girls talking about me , I know I've been staring but you're just so attractive

Luci- oooo I smell 3some

Marcia- shut up girl

Rafael- I couldn't help but overhear I actually think you're quite beautiful I'm sorry to butt in but I couldn't let you leave without at least speaking to you

Marcia- aww how cute , well we have nowhere to be so

Oliver - is everyone okay with coming back to mine?

Luci- of course

At Olivers house

Luciana and I got pretty wasted fast some old guy said we could put everything on his tab and we were not about to waste that opportunity.

I looked to my left and seen Luciana and the other man kissing passionately

Marcia- wait!

I looked and seen everyone pause

We don't know your names!

Oliver- well , I'm Oliver

Rafael- I'm rafael and I'm horny as fuck , can I continue here ?

Marcia - you don't want to know our names ?

Rafael- ugh go on I won't even remember anyway

Marcia - I'm Marcia and that's Luciana it's ok to just say mar or lu/Luci

Before I could keep talking lu and Rafael continued kissing passionately.

I looked over to oliver who was sitting beside me timidly not knowing whether to touch me or not, without thinking twice I kissed him.

Things got heated fast and next thing I knew Luciana was throat deep with Rafaels dick.

Rafael- oh, oh my you're such a good girl just like that !

He let out some soft moans

I did the same rubbing Hugo's dick and sucking it as best I could , Luciana was experienced however I was not.

Oliver- first time ?

Marcia - am I that bad?

oliver- not at all I just want to treat you bend over.

I bent over arching my back with my face facing towards Luciana and Rafael , next thing I knew I felt something wet in my pussy before I felt rubs and Hugo's fingers deep inside me

Marcia- AH, OH MY GOD, FUCK FUCK

Hugo- you like that baby?

Marcia- give me more !

Suddenly Luciana stopped giving Rafael head and arched the same way I did with her head facing towards mine.

We kissed passionately while being finger fucked behind.

Suddenly we felt something hard entering with no warning.

Luciana- OH PAPI SI !

Rafael - you want me whore ?

Luciana - yes daddy I want you bad keep giving it to me.

We had sex the whole night before falling asleep next to one another,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning after was a complete blur we left as soon as we woke up , all we could remember was seeing each other.