Unsatisfied.

(Y/n has ADHD)
"Bye Huggy." Y/n said as (pronouns) left.
Y/n was only 12 at the time, but little did (pronouns) know, sneaking out to their favorite place in the middle of the night.... wasn't worth it.
"Hello, my name is Leith Pierre, and I'm the head of innovation here at the Playtime co. Toy factory and if you're seeing this, then you're trespassing! Yeah, we play this little tape on loop whenever we close up the factory for the day. So, trespasser, just yo make you aware, while we pride ourselves primarily on our high-quality toys and excellent childcare, we also pride ourselves on our security. For example, this facility is full of hidden motion triggers, which, once set off, will set off the factory's emergency alarms and directly contact the authorities. And that's one of the more tame aspects of our security system. No spoilers! So, you've got my warning, it's not too late to turn around. I just hope you're certain whatever you're doing is worth it."
"Hello?" Y/n said, the color draining out of (pronouns) face as (pronouns) realized how dead the place looked.
"HA! This is... weird." Tears pricked their eyes, threatening to fall, but before they could, 'suck it up y/n. You are growing up. Crying is for babies.'  Alright. This was a little scary, but not enough to scare (pronouns)! (Pronouns) slowly pulled out her huggy wuggy doll.
<time/skip3
*tap* *short inhale* *tap*
"Stop——please."
*screech* *pounding stops*
"You understand me?"
*nod*
'Breathe y/n'
"Can you talk?"
"What do you think?"
               ———————————Kara 🍃