|Soft kisses from sparkling!! <33)

For the one and only Espresseleinecookie !!
Smut but very soft💕
Also this will be in sparklings pov!

It was a normal day at bar, nothing had happened just some customers here and there.. and of course vampire cookie. Suddenly Herb came in he looked happy to see me.. well he always is.

"Sparks!" Herb said in a soft but loud voice.

I glanced up from cleaning a cup and let out a soft yawn then smiled at the green plant cookie. (I WAS RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS)

"Hello herb, how are you?" I said while herb looked as happy as one can be.

"Well last night I had so much fun and I was wondering.. would you wanna go on another date?"
Shit I forgot yesterday me and herb had a picnic date-

"I- uh sure herb when?"
"Hmm.. how about today at 9pm at the beach?" Herb questioned
I looked at him for a moment before saying alright, he probably saw me cause he asked if their was anything wrong.
I nodded no and with that. The cookie was gone..

I sighed I had nothing to wear except dirty bar outfits . While I was lost in my thoughts vampire came and said "*hIc* a dAte with herb? I always thought yOu were hOmo" vampire cooed and took my hand.

I rolled my eyes and continued to work the rest of the night.

-8:52-

I looked at my watch and..SHIT i was late.. I finished a customer's drink and ran to my house.

When I got there I started the tearing my room APART just trying to find something nice..

Finally I found a sorta-decent outfit, I grabbed my keys and headed out.

-9:04-

Herb sat there wondering if sparkling stood him up

"HERB I AM SO SO SORRY-" I rushed out my car running to him.
He just looked at me then laughed, "Oh it's okay no need to apologize! " he said while looking down.

I sat down next to him on his beach towel he had laid out. And I fully looked at him, he had a pretty shirt on which was so long it could count as a dress and a flower In his hair.. god he was pretty.

Herb took off his shirt and then he was just in his trunks.
"Well? Are you just gonna sit there or join me!" Herb said as he slid into the water. I took off after him forgetting I was in my shirt and pants still .

Herb was off splashing in the water excitedly.
I laughed a bit, it was quite cute.

I somehow managed to tackle herb into the water, Making a huge splash of water.
We both surfaced laughing, we both started splashing water at eachother.
Herb put both of his hands up "O-Okay okay you win!" the small cookie said as he seen I was about to splash him even more. I started laughing at herbs defeat and swam over to him putting him on my back and swimming back to shore.

-after-

Herb covered up with a small towel he brought with him and watched the sunset and a few flowers growing nearby.

I just smiled and laid on the blanket knowing sunsets were his "safe space" . After a few minutes I got up and looked at herb, surprisingly he was already looking at me.

-no ones pov-
Sparkling got closer to herb and kisses him. In shock the small cookie melts into the kiss easily.

Sparkling breaks the kiss and looks at herbs thighs for a few minutes then looks back at him. "May I?.." sparkling say nervously.

"I- uh... mhm.." herb said clearly not positive if he wanted to loose his v-card.

- back to sparklings pov-

I started slowly kissing his thighs making my way up to his crotch, and started using my finger to slowly circle his obvious buldge.

I looked at him, "May I?"
"Yeah but just go slow this is my first time.." herb said while looking in the ocean at his reflection.

"Alright- wait what." I stopped and looked at herb.
"This is your first time?"

Herb looked at me, "well yeah.."

I smiled "alright I promise I'll be slow.." I took off his trunks and slowly started to massage his slit, not to fast but not to slow.

Herb let out soft moans, covering his mouth.
I took my free hand and grappled the hand that was covering his mouth and kissed it, still massaging his slit.

I stopped massaging his slit then slowly put some in my mouth, herb just let out a little gasp and I looked at him to make sure I could continue.

I started sucking slowly and speeding up in the process."mhM sparks you know you can speed up.."
I looked at him for a second then sped up not a lot tho.

-after a few minutes of sucking also back to no ones pov-

Sparkling took his mouth off of herbs cock leaving ALOT of saliva on it. "sparkss.." Herb whined as the lost of contact.

"Shh.." The bartender slowly put 1 finger in and slowly (like really slowly-) started to move it until herb was ready for another one. Herb let out a few moans but they were mostly caused by him never feeling anything like this before.
When he was ready sparkling put him on all fours
then took his pants and boxers off and lined his cock up with herbs whole slowly putting it in making sure it dosent hurt herb.

"MHm..!" Herb moaned as sparkling started to pick up the pace.

Herb kept moaning softly and sometimes loudly from sparklings soft thrusts.

Meanwhile sparkling was making small circles on herbs back and telling him things like. "Herb your doing so good.." and ect.
"dear I'm gonna go faster is that okay?" Sparkling asked . Herb just gave a simple nod.
And with that sparkling started going fast and with his fast thrust they made herb moan more, more... "hNgH sParks~!"

-after like 20 minutes-
"hun do you want me to cum inside or outside?" Sparkling asked the small cookie. "Inside.." Herb softly said.

And with that. Sparkling and herb cummed all over eachother. Sparkling got up and picked herb up carding him to his car and placing blankets around, since it's already late and he didn't feel like driving. Sparkling cuddles up with herb wrapping his legs around the smaller on and telling him how good he did and just leasing him, kissing his hands.

1093 DAMN WOW