| some love advice from parfiat! |

Wizard x gingerbrave fluff!
From annon!
Short?? Idk

It was a normal day In the kingdom vampire flirting with everyone on site, cake hounds running around.

But something was different?

A few minutes later wizard cookie came up to gingerbrave asking help for a potion him and alchemist cookie couldn't get. Gingerbrave started to get red and slurred over his words.

Wizard cookie thought it was weird but didn't question it. "Well- ask- uh..- no thank you!" Ginger brave said making the wizard look at him before leaving with alchemist. "thanks I guess?" Wizard said underneath his breath but Loud enough for gingerbrave to hear.

"That didn't go the way I wanted it to.." ginger brave said, luckily he heard parfait walking around and ran up to her.

P: "oh! Hello young gingerbrave!!" She said while kneeling down.
G:"hey parfait cookie.."

Parfait looked at him with confusion since he usually was very loud and energetic.

Wizard cookie needed gingerbraves help with something but instead saw him talking to parfait. He went to where they were and hid behind a tree not wanting them to think he was weird. ( #wizardcookiestan)

P:"oh what's wrong??"
G: "well.. you know wizard cookie-" ginger said while being as bright as a red crayon from elementary school.

As soon as parfait saw gingers face she squealed and hugged gingerbrave.

P: you like wizard cookie!
Wizard cookie was shocked but amazed that ginger would like him, out of surprise alchemist cookie was right behind him.
A: "hm."
Wizard just looked at her then looked back.

As parfait squealed ginger said "well- mhm I needed you help with some.." before he could finish parfait finished his sentence "you need advice?! I got you!"  She said excitedly. She sat on a stump so did gingerbrave, and parfait just gave him some cute advice like- "He likes potions or whatever- right? So get him a potion kit! or is it called a maker kit.. hm"

Wizard cookie had heard enough and walked off planning something w/ alchemist cookie.

-after the advise-

P: well I think you should tell him!
G: but what if he doesn't like me back.?
P: he will!!! I pinky inky promise! (Another hc parfait acts just like pinkie pie from my little pony.)
Parfait pushed ginger brave over to where wizard cookie was at and whispered something in his ear before sprinting off.

Wizard cookie looked at gingerbrave, gingerbrave was to shy to speak.

W: well. What would you say if I told you I liked you?
G: well-I don't know-?!3
Wizard cookie kissed his cheek leaving the cookie shocked and unable to breath.
W: well I do!
-a minute goes bye and gingerbrave hasn't breathed at all.-

W: parfait I think I killed him.

Parfait and alchemist cookie were watching from a bush.

P:he's okay! He's just inlove!