❣DMG❣

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR 1K+ READS!!

I'm sorry for not being to update earlier as per my promise.. but there were certain reasons for not doing so. And then, it took me time to get the ending that would do justice to the previous parts and all the support you people have given to this story.

HAPPY READING!

Armaan and Riddhima stood wrapped up in each other's arms, smiling with tears, feeling content after many months.

They broke apart and Armaan kissed Riddhima's forehead, murmuring,

Armaan- I missed you!

Armaan said softly, bit Riddhima heard him, as always,

Riddhima- Mujhse zyada nahin.

Riddhima too said softly.
Armaan looked at her and both had an intense eyelock, conveying their love through their eyes.

Suddenly Riddhima got out of his hold confusing him, and started firing questions.

Riddhima- tum theek ho?

There was so much hope in her eyes, that Armaan just couldn't misinterpret her words. He knew what she meant by that.

Armaan- main ekdum theek hun.. completely fine.

Armaan felt Riddhima's demeanour loosen at this.

Armaan- aur waise bhi meri jaan ke hote hue main kaise thik nahin ho sakta hun? Mera nerve damage heal ho gaya hai.

Riddhima hugged him happily. Her Armaan was fine. Yes, he had lost some weight, but as long as he was fine, these things didn't matter to her.

Riddhima winced a little, breaking their hug and Armaan immediately got concerned.

Armaan- kya hua?

Riddhima- kuch bhi toh nahin.

Armaan- Riddhima!

Armaan said, clearly not believing her words. That's when he realised that her foot must be hurting, because of the wound. He had taken out the glass piece, but didn't clean the wound.

Armaan- ohh.. I'm.. I'm so sorry. Tum baitho.. baitho na. First aid kit kahan hai?

Riddhima- Armaan it's okay, zyada nahin..

Armaan- Really? Mujhe pata hai kitni lagi hai aur kitni nahin. Main ek doctor hun.

Riddhima- main bhi ek doctor..

Armaan- Where's the kit?

Armaan asked interrupting her. Riddhima pointed to the side table drawer.

Armaan took out the first aid kit and started cleaning her wound, sitting on his heels, her foot on his thigh. He covered the wound and closed the box. All this while he didn't look at Riddhima. Armaan stood up to go when Riddhima held his hand, making him sigh. His back was facing her.

Riddhima- kya hua Armaan?

Armaan- kya hua? Kuch bhi toh nahin. Infact, you should take rest, tumhe chot lagi hai.

Riddhima- Isiliye tum meri taraf dekh bhi nahin rahe ho?

Armaan didn't reply this time. Riddhima got up, not pitting too much pressure on her foot and went in front of him. She was shocked to see Armaan's eyes red and few tears were already flowing. He was holding himself back.

Riddhima- Armaan.. Armaan kya hua? Tum ro kyun rahe ho?

Riddhima asked panicking, cupping Armaan's face. Armaan started openly crying at that, Riddhima's eyes also welled up seeing Armaan like that. It was true that she could feel his pain. Such was their love. Now though she wanted to know the reason, she was getting disturbed seeing him like this.