three

excuse any mistakes

 𝐉𝐀𝐇'𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄 ( jah • lore • ree )

( jah • lore • ree )

εϊз

"aye pass me two polynesian sauces." i heard from behind me, i turned around looking at all the different sauces behind me.

i grabbed the two sauces passing it to this person who i did not know.

and yet i was still working front counter.

i looked back down at my phone scrolling through tiktok.

"oh that's gangnem- y'all boutta get me started, cmon bitch, sing along. you cant stop the rainnnnn." i sung mumbling.

"hello?" i heard a voice. i looked up quickly putting my phone in my back pocket.

"hello, you may start ordering when your ready." i told the young girl and she nodded looking up at the menu.

"can i get the 8 piece nuggets?" she asked and i nodded tapping on the screen.

"that's all?" i asked and she thought for a moment and spoke up again.

"unt unt, lemme get a water too please." she told me and i nodded.

"3.05$" i told her the price of the nuggets considering that the water was free.

she nodded going into her wallet givin me a five as i took it and gave her change.

i let the machine print out her number from when her order gets called out and the regular recipe giving it to somebody so they could make her food.

she read down on it nodding. "thank you."

i nodded back and sighed deeply looking at the time.

"loriiiiii." i heard my name being called and turned around facing julian.

"hey ju."

"girl you look TIRED." he joked and i only straight faced him.

"i am."

"mhm, gone head and go home and sleep it off cause you still coming to that party..right?" he eyed me and i made a face.

"damn i forgot all about that shit."