Backstory of the bard

Being the town drunk isn't all that easy. You tend to forget what tune you're trying to lay down but the people will still listen. Them only there to show the support to the daughter of a once great bard now a measly drunk child born of legend. My normal days start with my favorite bottle of gin and my banjo, then off to the streets then to get a little fun in my
day. Being black out drunk 24/7 has its perks, you feel nothing. I sit in the center of the town and strum my instrument only to open my mouth and aggressively start yelling gibberish. The masses gathered before me wondered has she lost it finally? No she's just trying out her new idea, she called it rock. After a while of this ungodly music destroying their ears, she was ready to pack up for the night. As she lays her banjo and gin in her case sending her prayers to the gods that blessed her with these items, a man dressed in all black he coolly asks her to play him one simple song. She agrees not knowing his terms due to the intoxicated state she's in but nonetheless removes her banjo once more. This time she starts with a solid "YEEEEEHAAAWWWW"! The man flinches and knows the outcome of this battle as he solemnly pulls out a triangle and hits it one time. The whole area being put to sleep with one hit even Ren, tho it's not unusual for her to pass out places. The man simply grabs her gin and banjo and makes his leave knowing he's pissed off the tabixi's very own chaotic child. When she wakes she finds her stuff gone, with out music and alcohol what kind of bard am I. After months of mourning in the pubs The elder of our village gifted me a new banjo though I never got my gin back. The elder said this is a new page for you we ban you from drinking!!! I looked up in discontent "nah fam" and left to start my journey for more gin.

Side note
Ren is very clumsy would play pranks on the people in her village, occasionally set fires on accident, or knock shit over. She's even been know to bust thru doors twerking.