Comfort at home

(Author Note: Hello everyone this is the Author I want to say you can request for what the next story for this Oneshot and as well epic will break the fourth wall sometimes so be on the lookout for that )
———————————————————
Epic POV

               I just came back home from a long day hangout with my friends Fresh and SANSESS and might be wondering why Cross was not there because he went out with the bad guys for a little mission. (this is what I mean with the fourth wall breaks ) 
I went up to my room and change into some comfy clothes. I go downstairs and go to the kitchen to make some hot cocoa. I grab my favorite mug, milk, the hot cocoa mix, and the cookie jar. "Let's hope I don't burn this," I said. I grab the milk and pour it into my mug and then I put two scoops off the cocoa mix. I grab the cup and put it in the microwave. Set for about a minute and a half and put the milk back in the fridge. "there we go now the cocoa powder", grabs it puts it away and sits down in a chair. I pulled out Pinterest on my phone while waiting for the cocoa to be done 

1/half minutes later 

           I hear a beep and get up off my phone and open the microwave and grab the mug. I put it down and grabbed a spoon to mix it. I start mixing then I hear the front door open. I stop and check who was there. I see Cross with mud and dirt all over him. I giggle and go over to him. "So what happened this time oreo," I said.  "well we had to check something I don't really remember and it was raining and I trip and fell in the mud", He said. 

"go upstairs and shower I will make some more hot cocoa and hang out I have some new meme as well that we can look at", I said. 
"alright epic" he smiles and goes upstairs. I go back to the kitchen and start making more hot cocoa and grab the marshmallows. 

1 hour later  

I have the living room set up and ready for me and cross. I hear him come downstairs. " everything looks good epic", he said. 
"that smells good epic," he said. I smiled. 
"come and sit bruh," I say and pat the couch so he can sit next to me. He walks over and sits next to me. He smiles and hugs me. I smile and hug him back. He moves a bit and makes us both comfortable and so we can drink our cocoa. He grabbed his cup of cocoa and I grabbed mine. "hey bruh I got the newest meme we can scroll threw" I said. 
"sure dude" he smiles. I pull out my phone and show him the new meme I found. Me and him started laughing and giggling and drinking our hot cocoa. "These are the funniest meme you ever found epic," he said trying to drink his cocoa without spilling it everywhere. 
"I know right," I said giggling a bit. He grabs cookies and gives me one. I grab it and eat it and so does he." do want to watch a movie," I said with crumbs all over my mouth. 
"Yeah, sure dude," he says.
"Which one do you want to watch, "I say. 
"i don't care any will do" he said. I think and use magic to get the remote and turn on the TV. I put netfilx on and choose our favorite movie. ( You can image what there favorite movie is because to lazy think of a movie write now) we watch the movie and we both smile and drink our hot cocoa. " I love after long day of funny to just relax to with oreo and the comfort of my home" I thought and smiled. 

(A/N; hey i hope you enjoyed this this my second ever fanfic i did even looks look like my first i deleted the other one i did so i hope you enjoy this and it would very helpful if any of you to give me some tips about writing and grammar it would be lovely and please make a suggestion for the next mini story for this one shot  )