The Intrusive Thoughts

I'm horrible at writing so don't expect a masterpiece. Also you guys should watch Arcane on Netflix  its a good show. Quick note you can use any of your own pronouns for Luz it doesn't have to be she/her.

Luz looks out the school window the class she's in isn't important right now as Luz had just seen a figure go by the window curiosity crossed Luz's face Luz raised her hand to ask to use the bathroom and the teacher motioned her to go. she quickly snooped out the building and went outside Luz followed the edge of the building back to the window were she saw the figure yet no one was seen around there Luz chalked it up to a wild animal and headed back towards the front of the building and walked back into class like nothing happened. 

Finally school was over Luz ran up to her friends and lover and they walked with each other till they had to separate and go there own ways as Luz was walking home she felt like she was being stalked  be she just kept walking anyhow. she walked to the clearing to see Hooty chasing a helpless bug she walked though the door and yelled " I'm home guys! " but no one responded she looked at Hooty who had caught the bug Hooty quickly swallowed the bug then said " Eda and King went no the Night Market to get some more  of " Mama's night juice" and they won't be home for a bit. "  Luz just nodded and headed towards her room to take care of the echo mouse and make sure it's fed  and has water as she walked in there was a single thought in her head  kill Hooty she stopped in her tracks shook her head and yelled at herself mentally she would never think nor act on that thought would she?

Luz wakes up she must've fell asleep as she looks up towards the door she sees the same figure from school she bolted up and ran towards the figure but by the time she reached the door it was gone instead it was replaced by Eda who had come up to Luz's room to check on her Luz looked at Eda with a confused face and asked " how- what? " Eda picked Luz off the floor and placed her upright and said " why did you tackle me? " Luz was at a lost of words all she muttered was " you wer- I thought you were the figure. " Eda was just as confused as Luz and just led Luz back to her room Eda had no clue what Luz was talking about Luz looked up at Eda and when she did another thought came to her kill Eda Luz couldn't believe it another one of those thoughts have came back before she could yell at herself mentally Eda had set Luz down on her bed and asked " Are you ok Luz? " Luz just nodded at Eda and said " I was probably seeing stuff you know and then my fight or flight senses went off. " Eda just shrugged and left the room leaving Luz alone again.

Luz had decided to sneak out to cool her mind in the woods as she walks around she sees a small animal on a log making a nest she gets closer trying to be quiet as she gets close another thought arrives in her head KILL IT  she decides to act on it this time and grabs the strange creature in her hands but she freezes when looking at it the creature looks like a bunny mixed with a turtle but something in her mind switches and she slams the animal into the ground multiple times until the creature had stopped moving and as soon as it happened Luz was back to her normal self she looked down to see the animal and started to cry she wondered how the animal had died  she pulls her hands up to cry into she see blood on them she doesn't remember killing it this broke Luz even more and she collapsed on the ground hugging herself spreading the creatures blood on her clothes after what seems like hours she gets up slowly and walks back to the owl house crying the whole way back.

731 words 

I'm no good at emotion type things. Anyways how was the chapter?