A Totally Normal Day

I don't know what to say except enjoy.

Luz made it back to the Owl House before Hooty could wake up and question her as she stepped inside she saw the kitchen light on she tried to sneak upstairs but she was caught immediately when she accidentally stepped on a creaky step then someone from the kitchen asked " Where were you, Luz? " Luz looked in the kitchen to see Eda with a coffee cup that definitely does not contain coffee Luz just replied continuing upstairs " I took a walk to clear my mind that's all Eda. " Eda scoffed and asked " why is there blood on your clothes then? " Luz froze she didn't notice the blood on her clothes yet Luz just quickly said " I fell and got cut. " Luz shut her door and collapsed in her sleeping bag not looking nor caring about the time once Luz closed her eyes her alarm went off she groaned and got up.

Luz got to school without Eda questioning her which surprised her anyhow Luz walked into school she met up with Amity by the bleachers they talked about Azura and Abominations for a bit before they heard the bell scream marking that school has started Luz gave Amity a goodbye kiss and waved and left to go to her beastkeeping class. After being chased by a hawklin Luz walked to the lunchroom tired and sat down next to Amity, Willow, and Gus they sat there and talked for most of the lunchtime once lunch was over Amity pulled Luz away from everyone and asked " Hey, Luz can I stay over at your house tonight? I wanna show you something. " Luz thought about it and had checked her mental calendar then replied " yeah sure! " Amity hugged Luz and said, " Thanks can't wait to show you!" while running off leaving Luz in a random hallway.

" Hey, Eda Amity's staying over tonight! " Luz yelled as she walked into the house Eda just hummed in response now all Luz had to do is get ready for the sleepover. soon enough Luz was able to get another sleeping bag and clean her room before Amity came over but not without thinking of what amity was gonna show her.

Luz heard a knock on the door along with screaming from outside that sounded like hooty's Luz ran towards the door and swung it open to see Amity scratching Hooty in the face Luz quickly grabbed Amity and dragged her inside while saying sorry to Hooty and shut the door. Amity fixed her hair and apologized to Luz for making a racket Luz nodded and took Amity upstairs to her room to hang out. In Luz's room, Amity pulled out a book the book was " Azura The Last Trial " Amity hid the book from Luz's view and waited for Luz to sit down. Luz sat down and saw that Amity was hiding something behind her back Luz asked " What's behind your back Amity? " Amity looked at Luz and slowly pulled the book from behind her back and showed Luz the front of it, Luz took a moment to read it, and when she finished reading it she started to stim and hugged Amity while asking " where did you get this! " Amity winced a bit because Luz was a little bit too loud Luz noticed this and slowly calmed down then Amity answered Luz's question " I had it pre-ordered to my house. " Luz reached for the book but Amity smacked her hand and said " we should get snacks first dummie. " Luz sighed and said " what snacks should we get? " Amity didn't know what to get so she just said " how about some popcorn and apple blood? " so Luz went to the snack cabinet and just shoved food in her hands and lead Amity back upstairs quickly and shut the door Luz waited for Amity to sit down and once Amity did she jumped on her lap shaking Amity and saying " Hurry up Amity cmon lets read the book! " so Amity did she opened the book and started to read it in a narrative voice.

After they read the book and talked about theories and they decided to lay down. Luz looked over to see Amity sleeping peacefully Luz's throat was dry so she decided to go to the kitchen to get a cup of water. Luz grabbed a cup and filled it up with water while looking around the room she saw a knife on the counter so she grabbed it to put it away when she picked it up the switch went off again and Luz put the cup on the counter and walked upstairs to her room and opened the door all her mind said the moment was KILL AMITY over and over again.

794 words

sorry for the cliffhanger also this isn't proofread