mistakes (timids)

Shane's POV:

I busy myself in the kitchen, washing up after last night. Its only 11:00 but I'm the only one awake. I peer into the living room and see that Luke is asleep on the sofa but drew is on the floor. Carefully I scoop him up and walk to the bedroom and place him on the bed. As I walk back to the kitchen, I hear a noise in the bathroom. I push the frame of glasses up my nose. Kier and laurence are half naked in the bath. I hope that's as far as they got cus I'm not cleaning that up.

Back in the kitchen, I loom out of the window and I feel a pair of arms snake around my waist and small kisses on my neck. "Drew what are you doi-" I turn around and see kier. "No! Get off me!!!!! Drew! Help!" He lunges forward and attempts to pull my shirt off. I feel tears fall down my face. A tired drew walks in, I'm hoping he heard my cries.
"Kier what the fuck are you doing?" He grabs him by the shoulders and pushes him against the wall and grips him by the neck. "What the actual fuck were you doing."
"I thought he was laurence."
"Bullshit! You are so lucky I don't punch youre fucking lights out!"
"Drew I'm sorry I just wanted to see what it was like..."
"So you used Shane?" He releases his grip.
"I have feelings for laurence and I don't want to mess with his head."'
Drew flips out and punches kier straight in the face. His nose starts to drip with blood. "I tried to tell him last night but we just ended up talking in the bath tub and we fell asleep." Drew releases his grip and looks at me.

"I'm so sorry..." Kier splutters. "Never. Touch. Him. Again. Or you will fucking no about it." Laurence walks in, looking confused.
"What the hell has happened here." Kier looks at drew pleading with his eyes. I walk over to drew and whisper in his ear. "C'mon don't tell him. Just leave it, its not going to happen again." I kiss his neck softly.
Drew speaks up. "Oh, a play fight that got out of hand." He stares down at kier, who mouths thankyou to him. He shrugs this off as the pair leaves the room so it is just me and him.

I lean up the counter and he rests his full body on mine and sighs. "The things i do for you." He then kisses me forcefully...