(keveridge)

Kiers POV
Laurence staggers down the street gripping onto me as he does so. "hey... hey Kier! " he stutters.
"yeah laur?" he giggles.
"do you know what I want? "
"yes you've told me so many times today. But you'll be asleep before anything else."

We carry on down the street. "oh shit!"
"what now Laurence?"
"I've left the keys. "
"no I have them. " I begin to unlock the door and help Laurence up the stairs. He then disappears into the bathroom and begins to make retching noises. I follow him in a sit beside him, rubbing circles into his back.

"wow you really have seen every-" he is interrupted by another tidal wave of vomit. "-every side of me. " I nod in agreement. We sit in the bathroom and talk for a while. "Ki? Why are you still with me. Im A f-fucking potato."
"well because I love you and I think youre damn sexy... did I just say that aloud?" he leans in for a kiss but I put my hand over his face and hand him a toothbrush. "not until you've got rid of that vomit sweetie." he does accordingly.

He then leans in for a deep minty kiss. We pull apart and Laurence pulls at my shirt... you know what I'm not going into details or anything.

After we had... Er.... finished Laurence pipes up. "did we just... in a bathroom."
"bit weird but it can be ticked off the bucket list. " we move off the floor and into the bedroom. After a while we drift off into a deep sleep.

Well that escalated quickly and stuff. Sorry. Still.. enjoy