1.

Haven Glenn:

"So, do you live around here?" The man sitting next to me at the bar asked.

"Well, depends on what you mean by live. I travel a lot. I never stay in one place longer than a month, so, as of right now, yes. About 25 minutes north of here." The bartender handed me my drink. "Thank you." I smiled and looked back at the man next to me.

He has dark brown curls, and piercing green eyes.

"How about you?"

"Not far."

I'm only here because my father is making me. That and finding someone to fuck. I haven't been laid in forever so tonight I'm going to be, no matter what.

I'm wearing a short navy blue dress and black heels. My dark wavy hair is pinned up on one side.

I sipped on my drink. I'm not good at small talk.

This room was mostly filled with middle aged rich business men, talking about their amazing accomplishments in life and thinking that everyone here is obsessed with them.

"So are you married? Single? Divorced? In a relationship? What's your story?" I asked completely out of the blue.

Real smooth Haven. Real smooth.

He chuckled a little. "Single." He has a thick British accent.

"Oh. Yeah, me too." I laughed off my embarrassment.

"Really? I can't imagine a girl with an ass like yours having no man."

Dickhead.

I smiled and said "Like I said, I travel a lot. No time for anything serious, really."

"What's your name again?" He asked me.

"Haven."

"Nice to meet you Haven."

I've made enough of an appearance, haven't I? I just wanna get done what I need to get done, get fucked, and go to bed.

I ran my hand up and down his thigh. "Don't you want to get out of here? Go have our own fun?" I asked in a soft, seductive voice.

He widened his eyes and reached into his pocket. He slid a hundred dollar bill across the counter and grabbed my hand, pulling me off the bar stool.

"My hotel room is just a couple floors up." He whispered into my ear.

He dragged my wrist through all the people, all the noise, the music, the smoke, the drugs, the money, everything and everyone.

We got into the elevator and immediately he pressed my back up against the wall. His lips caressed mine. He kissed me with such passion yet so harsh at the same time. He moved his way down to my neck. Surely leaving his marks all over.

His hands caressed all over my body. Squeezing my ass, my thighs, my boobs. Everything.

As soon at the elevator door opened he grabbed my wrist and we were rushing down the hallway to get back to his room. He pulled the key card out of his pocket and before I could catch my breath the door was open and he was slamming me down on his bed.

He brushed his fingers over my black lace underwear under my dress. "Please" I begged.

He undid he belt and pulled his pants down. He ripped off my dress and pulled my underwear off over my feet.