🌸𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔹𝕪 𝕄𝕖🌸

SYNOPSIS: The story of a girl dreaming of romance and a boy searching for true love. Ochako lives a life working as a busy waiter in the city with a passion for singing and music. Izuku Midoriya, one of Japan's most young and famous singers, has a concert in the city park. What would happen if their paths meet?

Ochako's boss shoves two plates into her hands for her to serve the couple in the corner of the diner. Ochako speed walks towards them and dodges someone in her way. She puts the desired dish down in front of the customer and something catches her attention outside the window.

From across the diner was the stage being set up for the famous singer, Izuku Midoriya's performance for later that evening. Ochako stares in awe and her eyes flutter and she smiles.

"Ochako!" her Boss calls from behind the counter, annoyed that she dazed out. Ochako scrambles and heads back to doing the next task on her list. Taking out the trash. She pulls the bag of garbage out of the back and towards the dumpster on the side of the diner. Ochako dumps the garbage back into the dumpster and stares at her hands in disgust, suddenly aware of the tour bus that had pulled up behind her. She turns around at the sound and stares in shock.

The doors of the bus opens and Izuku pokes his head out and looks at the long queue to his left and smiles, unaware of the girl in front of him. His eyes quickly averted to in front him as he sensed someone staring.

His eyes widen at the sight of the cute brown haired girl in front of him. Despite her waitress outfit, she still looked stunning. Her lips were a shade of light pink that went well with her light and fair complexion and her cheeks were tainted pink. Her eyes are large and round, their irises a warm brown. The cocoa colour is the type you would find yourself lost in and never get bored of looking into. She had silky smooth light brown shoulder length hair that was tied back in a ponytail.

Izuku moved his finger up to his lips to motion for her to stay quiet. Ochako got flustered by the gesture and took a few steps back but ended up tripping on a bag of garbage and falling on the floor. Izuku chuckles and holds out his hand for her to take. She stares at it, as if she was debating whether to take it or not. She decides on taking it. Izuku pulls her up and they both stare into each other's eyes and smile. After they realise that they have been staring at each other (and holding each other's hand) for quite some time, they pull away and nervously chuckle, Izuku rubbing his nape and Ochako rubbing her arm.

"So umm... I didn't get your name. My name is Izuku Midoriya but you probably already Know that so-"

"O-Ochako Uraraka," Ochako nervously stutters. The pink on her cheeks turn into a deeper shade.

"Oh Uh here" Izuku pulls out a ticket for his concert and hands it to Ochako.

"I look forward to seeing you," He flashes her a cute smile that causes her stomach to flip.

"Y-yeah sure!" She smiles back and waves as he walks away.

¤¤¤

"So Darlin', Darlin' Stand By me!" Izuku sings into the Microphone. The crowd whistles and cheers as he raises his voice when singing "stand".

At the same time, inside the diner, Ochako had just dumped the plates onto the counter and pulled out her ticket. She looks at the clock and squeals excitedly to see that she still has time to go to the concert. That would have worked if her boss hadn't given her another plate to serve to the customers.

Izuku looks around desperately in the crowd trying to locate the cute brown haired girl from earlier. His eyes flash towards the diner and sees her through the window struggling to carry a pile of dirty dishes.