2.Playing something diferent

Alex's POV

I was getting ready for tonight as i was blasting Chase Atlantic on the speakers and singing along. I am a sucker for all sorts of music and this type is one of 'em. I was finishing my makeup when i started thinking about the thing that happened earlier in the dancing studio. I put on a red lipstick that matched my black eyeshadow moment and my ginger hair. A black dress is what i considered perfect for this occasion, not too boujee but not to underdressed, and some black boots and leather jacket and i hit it off. I am a walking cliché, i know.  The guys were in the front of my porch waiting for me.

"Sorry i made you guys wait, i lost track of time." I excuse myself as i entered the car in the back, Charlie driving and Jeremy in the passenger seat. "Where is the other fucker?" I ask.

"He is picking up Madison and Jadah." Charlie said smiling. "You look nice." He says looking at me trough the mirror.

"Thanks, you two look like rockstars." I say. "I hope i will get along with the girls."
I was so nervous about this meeting, it was so important to me to get along with them, you don't even know.

"I have a feeling you will be besties." Jeremy says. We continue chatting until we reach our destination. This place was massive and looked nice. We enter and meet with the others. Jer was indeed right, as the time past me and the girls got to know each other and really had a great time, they are so sweet and good to the bone.

"Hey, how about you try the karaoke? I'd love to see their reaction to your voice." Charlie whispered in my ear.

"I don't think it's necessary to make a big deal about it, i haven't sing on scene in years, I don't think I can do it anymore." I whisper back.

"Hey Mads, what are you thinking about some karaoke? Maybe Alex can sing along." Charlie says smirking. Oh no he did not just-

"I didn't know you can sing. C'mon, it'll be so much fun!" Madison says exitedly, dragging me to pick a song. We said to go a little back to Victorious and chose to sing Give it up. I took Jade's part and Mads took Cat's. At the sound of my voice everyone looked shocked, even Mads looked at me like she's seen sparkles. Our voices blended nicely together, it was quite a show i would say. Everybody hyped us up through out the whole song and cheered at the end of the song.

"Quite a show girls, told y'all, she is a walking talent."Charlie says proud of himself.

"Oh chill yourself, it's not like you are the one who discovered me or something. Put your ego down before it spills out on everyone." I say bluntly, he really needs to control himself sometimes.

"You tell me I am not the first one to actually hear you sing? I am officially hurt and in pain." He says jokingly.

"Yeah, keep dreaming, pretty boy." I say.

After some dance rounds and another 2 hours of talking we decide to call the night of. The girls and Jer said they are going with Owen, that leave Charlie to drive me home. Even though I told him I can call a taxi or something.

"Oi, hell nah. I got you here, I am driving you home. No is not an answer." Charlie says opening the car door for me.

"Ugh, fine mister gentleman. But you are in for some lasagna I made before coming here. And I don't take a no for an answer." I say grinning at him.

"Fine by me, let's see if you are indeed good at everything." He says turning up the music and full on blasting it.

"5SOS? I didn't expect that since you didn't know freaking Guillotine. You really are a freak." I say.

"Hey, who told you that?" He says.

"No one." I say turning up the music and smiling, I started singing along. Then Something about the sunshine from Starstruck followed and I started basically screaming. Charlie joined me and we sang until we got to my place. We got inside and straight to the kitchen. I heated up the lasagna and put it in two plates and started eating.

"This is the best lasagna I've ever had. Is there something you can't do?" He says stuffing his mouth.

"Well, I can't swim. That's something i could never do." I say taking another bite.

"How about music? Can you play an instrument or something?" He says.

"Oh yeah, guitar, drums, bass, piano.. there's more. I always loved being the best at everything." I say.

"Wow, that sounds fantastic. I would love to hear you preform at one of those someday." He smiles.

"Actually tomorrow after dance practice we have rehearsal. Y'all can come if you like." I say smiling.

"We?" He asks confused.

"Oh yeah, I am the lead guitarist and singer in a small band i have with my friends. We mostly preform for fun all sorts of songs, mostly rock." I say finishing my food and putting the plate in the sink. "You can put your plate here, I'm washing them later." I say as I'm taking my jacket in my closet. After putting on my slippers i ask him if he wants to see where we rehearse. I take him to my music studio, where all my beautiful babies are standing shining.

After a couple of minutes Charlie excuses himself saying he needs to get home. After he left I showered and changed in my pjs. Before bed I decided to call my mom and my little bro. I missed them so much and haven't talked to them in the past 2 days. After two rings my bro answers the FaceTime.

"What you doin looser? Missed me?" I asked smiling.

"You damn right I did? Mom does too. Sissi, ho un problema, il mio recital è stato spostato in avanti, è venerdì prossimo." Damiano says.

His recital was moved forward to this Friday.

"And? I know you are ready as you'll ever be? Are anxious? Is that the problem?" I ask him.

"You know what the problem is." He says.

Of course I know, he wants me there, he needs me there. He studies at the same high school as I did. And I was the lead of my promotion.

"You know I will be there no matter what. It's not even a question. Even if I crash my car to get there. " I say jokingly. "Mamma sleeps already?"

"Si, she was really tired today. She stressed out about one of her patients not making it and fell asleep almost instantly." He says.

After another hour of talking we called it a day and hung up. It was past midnight already and tomorrow I will meet the rest of the cast. This week is still free since the rehearseals start next week.
I started thinking about Damiano, he is a really anxious person for a 18 year old. It's his last recital in that highschool and he wants me there, obviously. I wonder if Erik will be there. Erik is my twin brother. I know, wild family. Him and his girlfriend moved to Canada a few years ago to go to college.

Needless to say I fell asleep on my thoughts and woke up at 7am. I had plenty of time to get ready.