never make a bet with a Pikachu

All Might: Alright everyone, we're going to be doing some hero training. Everyone, go get your custom hero costumes, change into them, and then follow me. Young Midoriya, since the construction is still going on, you'll have to change in the boys bathroom on the 2nd floor. Alright, let's get to it.

Toru: Hey, Denise.

Denise: Yeah?

Toru: I bet you $50 that you can't get into the boys bathroom while Izuku is in there.

Denise: You're on.

Izuku: *thinking* Those two are perverts.

Class 1A quickly got their costumes and headed to the locker room. Izuku hurried for the 2nd floor with Denise and Toru secretly following behind him. Toru told Denise that she would stay invisible(naked, because she can't turn it off) to watch the whole thing. Denise decided that she would only go in then go out. As she entered, she heard Izuku say "Kaminari, I know that's you, so go away." Instead of going away, Denise found out which stall he was in and nervously opened it. Izuku quickly hid his dick with his shirt.

Denise knew that if she were to continue, then there would be no turning back. But she was so focused on Izuku's abs, that she decided to let her lust take and shut the stall door while still inside with Izuku. Toru then walked back to the locker room upset that she lost the bet.

Completely under control by her own lust, Denise quickly grabbed Izuku's head and pulled him in for a kiss, which caught Izuku by surprise. Denise took a break from kissing him to remove her shirt and bra, revealing her C cup breasts. She then removed the shirt from Izuku's dick and was shocked to see how big his dick was. "Well, I guess there's only one way to know if it fits or not", she said as she took off what remained of her clothes, grabbed Izuku's cock, and aligned it with her vagina.

She then started to insert his dick into herself little by little. Izuku was moaning due to how tight she was. Denise couldn't take it anymore and slammed herself onto Izuku, causing her hymen to break. After a few seconds to adjust, Denise then grabbed Izuku, pulling him tight as she began to ride him. Using a bit of her quirk, she was able to conduct electricity in her vagina, allowing him to feel more pleasure.

Her thrusts got harder and faster as they were both moaning like crazy. Denise then shouted "AHH YES! DAMAGE ME MORE, DADDY!! MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN PLEASURE ME!!!!!"

Izuku: Kaminari, I'm about to...

Denise:AHH!! YES, I WANT IT INSIDE!! AHH!! GIVE IT TO ME!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Denise then came a few seconds after Izuku did. She was not worried about getting pregnant, because after she had that insane session they just had, she didn't care. She then whispered into Izuku's ear "I'm most definitely going to be riding you more often from now on." She then got off of him, got her clothes back on, opened the door, and then immediately fell to the floor.

"Wow! You were so good, I forgot how to walk!" Denise said as she crawled her way back to the locker room. She was also probably a bit brain-fried, since she thought that the locker room was in the cafeteria. Luckily, Izuku and Denise made it in time to start the training.