investigating the fox

Once Charlie got to the police station, she went straight to the chiefs office. She then told the chief about everything, except for the Centri since she didn't know anything about it to begin with.

Chief: If All For One is the reason for that creature that attacked the USJ, it could spell trouble for Japan and maybe even the world. I'll have a chat with Nezu and tell her to keep her students safe. We don't want any  pro heroes to die before they even get a chance. You're dismissed.

Charlie: Yes, sir.

Charlie then left the station and headed for the local library. If she was going to find out what was going to happen to Izuku, then the first thing that she needed to do was to find out what the Centri was. Since All Might said something about a legend, she figured that the library would be the perfect place to find some information on the subject. Once inside, she began searching for anything she could find. She eventually found a book titled Myths And Legends and started to scan through it. Once she got to the Centri, she began reading.

"Long ago, kitsunes roamed around the woods, trying to avoid the humans. They were taught that the humans would never accept them and that they are nothing but wondering boogeymen. One kitsune didn't think that way at all. Instead of boogeymen, she saw the humans as an undiscovered species. She knew nothing about them but was eager to find out. This irritated the others as they beaten her to near death and left her to die in the woods. Suddenly, a human found her and took care of her. As time went by, their love for each other only grew. Unfortunately, they didn't last long as the human died protecting her and their unborn child from the other kitsunes. She ran and hid where no human nor kitsune could find them. Once she gave birth to their child, she passed away and let her spirit merge with her kid. It is said that the 100th generation of the child will gain incredible abilities, defeat a being of  pure evil, and then join the human and kitsune as not only a kind soul, but as a legend."

Charlie then trembled in fear. She now knew that Izuku was destined to sacrifice himself to defeat All For One.