fox eater

Sex Ed had finally begun. Everyone was in their seats and were ready for class to begin.  Midnight then opened the door and began teaching.

Midnight: Hello class, I'm pro hero: midnight and let's begin with...

Maria: *pops out of nowhere* Hey teach! Listen, Tami is hiding somewhere and Nejire and I can't find her anywhere.

Midnight: OMG! Mr. Midoriya, go help find her!

Izuku: No problem, Ms. Midnight. And for personal reasons, just call me midoriya.

Midnight: *thinking* Step 1 is complete. *speaking* great! See if you can sense where she is!

Izuku: Oh, I get it. My quirk gives me the abilities of a fox spirit. I must have an incredible sense of smell. That is extremely quirkist. It's probably even speciesist. You didn't even think to ask me about that.

Midnight: You're right, I'm sorry. Do you have a good sense of smell?

Izuku: Of course I have a great sense of smell. My quirk gives me the abilities of a fox spirit. Don't be ridiculous. I need her scent. Maria, do you have anything of hers that I can use to track her?

Maria: Here, you can use one of her handkerchiefs. I keep them in my pocket just incase she needs to wipe her tears.

Izuku: Thanks.

Izuku took a whiff and began to track down Tami. Once he left the classroom, Midnight gave Maria a high five. Tami's scent lead him to a broom closet.

Izuku: Tami, are you in the closet?

Tami: Yeah.

Izuku: Not judging, but what are you doing in a broom closet?

Tami: Mostly crying and a little bit of freaking out. Probably equally crying and freaking out.

Izuku: I do that sometimes, too. But why in a closet?

Tami: I don't want people to see me like this.

Izuku: *Oh crap, it's an internal crisis. She needs some help and since my tails are really fluffy, they can help her out* Tami, I'm going into the closet. I'm opening the door.

Meanwhile, in the classroom:

Midnight: Now Imp, could you please explain what the male penis does?

Loona: It allows the pee, or in this case; the semen, to be distributed out of the body.

Midnight: Correct again.

Raven: You're on fire, Loona.

Loona: I'm just choosing the obvious answer.

Midnight: Kanimari, where is the semen stored?

Denise: Uh, the thighs? Wait, no. The spine? It is white. Wait wait wait, uh, hips. Final answer is the hips.

Loona: It also helps to be a little bit of a nerd.

Ryuko:Aren't you a strategist?

Loona: Same difference.

Meanwhile in the closet:

Izuku: So wait, you like me but you were too nervous to say anything and was worried about what I would say about it?

Tami: Yeah.

Izuku: There's no need to be. The only reason I wouldn't accept your confession would be if you didn't say it thoroughly. I might be incredibly smart, but even I can be dumb sometimes.

#flashback

Izuku: *thinking* What is going on with me? Why does my head, ears, and tailbone hurt so much? Why won't the pain go away? Why do I feel like someone is touching my hair?

Izuku looked over and saw Loona with her hand in his hair.

Izuku: *speaking while trying not to focus on the pain* Is there something in my hair?

Loona: Just a lot of floof. I wander what the hair is like down there?

Izuku: I don't have any hair on my legs.

#endofflashback

Izuku: I have no idea why I'm like this. Anyways, if you....

Izuku didn't have enough time to finish what he was saying before Tami kissed him him on the lips.

Tami: please, take me as yours.

Izuku nodded as he took off his pants and underwear. Tami gulped as she did the same. Tami layed her back against the closet ready for what will happen. Izuku walked up to her and inserted his dick into her vagina. Tami screamed both in pleasure and in pain. After a couple of minutes, Tami gave Izuku the right away, and he started thrusting. He was thrusting slowly as he didn't want to hurt her. "Harder, agh, faster!" She screamed as she took off both her and his shirts. Izuku's got faster and harder. Tami wrapped her arms and legs around him and began to kiss and nibble on his neck. She was enjoying this and didn't even care if she got pregnant from this. Izuku was close to cumming and was trying to pull out, but Tami wouldn't let him. She came 2 seconds before he did.

Tami: Thank *pants* you.

Izuku: Anytime.

Meanwhile in the classroom:

Class was about to end and Izuku hasn't returned yet.

All might: Hahaha. I am here. Young Imp, may I talk to you for a bit. I have something to tell you.