Chapter 4

Later that evening, after classes, Amara ventured down to Hagrid's Hut

Later that evening, after classes, Amara ventured down to Hagrid's Hut. She found him weeping with Fang whining by his owners' feet. She made him some tea and talked about what was going to happen to Buckbeak. Hagrid explained that Buckbeak was going to be put on trial and that he was supposed to testify.

"It is going to be okay Hagrid. They will see that Buckbeak is harmless."

Boy, how wrong she had been.

***

A few weeks into the school year the summer days were no more. It was now cold and windy. barely any day you saw the sun due to all the rain. Nothing could have been gloomier for Halloween, and the very first Hogsmeade trip.

Amara and Cedric had planned the entire day prior on their Prefect's duties. They were going to get lunch, get a few sweets, and then go to Amara's favorite place in Hogsmeade. Tatouage. A magical tattoo place. Amara had many tattoos. Each one is a butterfly. She had them on the back of her neck, her ankle, a tiny one on her pinky, and right between her boobs. She loved them and wanted more. But this time, Cedric was going to get one with her. Amara had begged the boy for a year to get one, and finally, Cedric had agreed.

The couple had just finished off some of their chocolate frogs when they entered the tattoo parlor. Amara was immediately brought into a hug by a petite young woman. She had long blond hair and was covered in tattoos.

The shop, however, is not what Cedric had imagined. It was small, only being able to fit no more than ten people at a time. It had royal blue walls, a few chairs, and a counter in the front. A black curtain hung up in the corner of the room, which Cedric assumed led towards the back where the tattooing took place.

"Bonjour ma douce fille. Tu mas manque." The women had spoken.

"Tu mas manque, Isabelle." Amara said. The lady let go of her, and Amara returned to her boyfriend who looked at her in question.

"Isabelle here is French. She owns the parlor. That is why the name of this place is in French."She explained. Cedric nodded his head understandingly and turned towards Isabelle. Before he could even say hello, he was brought into a hug by the lady.

"Bonjour Cedric. Amara ma beaucoup parle de toi." Cedric hesitantly hugged her back for a quick second before pulling away.

"What did she just say?" Cedric asked.

"Isabelle, speak English. I have not gotten him to learn the entire French dictionary."

"Well, that is too bad. Hello Cedric. I am Isabelle. Amara has told me a lot about you." Isabelle said now in her English. Amara blushed a little bit as Cedric smirked at her.

"All good things?" he asked.

"Oui. She has been telling me about you since she was thirteen. The poor girl could not shut up about you." Amara's face blushed tomato red as Cedric squeezed her side smiling goofily.