Chapter-19(opening up)

After sometime they both were far away from the city nd on the way which they were was silent with no vehicles or people's or anything. They both soon reach a place which was deserted nd full of trees, bushes, etc. Sid opens the car door for avu at which she smiles nd thanks him softly. She looks at the place nd frowns.

Avu-: Sid.. ye..??

Sid-: my secret place..

Avu(confusingly)-: forest mein..?? Sid nod's nd gestures her to come with him. After walking for a while Sid looks at avu nd picks up her in his arms as she was not able to walk properly on pebbles nd stones because of her heels. Avu denies him nd tells him to put her down but he doesn't listen to her.

After sometime they reaches a very beautiful place. Sid keeps her down while avu was mesmerized as well as awestruck by the place which was far beyond from anyone's imagination. She was just staring the beautiful as well as peacefull view infront of her. It was like a heaven on earth. The place was surrounded with mountains with rising shining sun behind it, there was greenry, flowers, waterfall connected with valley with a bridge upon it with pink trees around it. The sky was slightly pink nd blue with white clouds. There was a luxurious villa too on the opposite side of valley.

(A/n-: guy's it's all just my imagination not reality. I don't know this type of place ever exist in world or not😅).

Avu(dreamily)-: it's so beautiful..

Sid-: but not more than u.. he say's while winking making avu blush.

Avu-: how do u get to know about this place nd ye villa..

Sid-: it's our's.. when I was small my grandfather had brought me here nd had told me about this place..

Avu-: ohkk...

Sid-: hmm.. breakfast..?? Avu looks at him nd he gestures her towards the villa. She nod's nd they both goes inside the villa. Avu was looking around the villa when Sid gains her attention. What do u want to have in breakfast..??

Avu-: anything, whatever u like..

Sid-: u tell..

Avu-: no u only decide..

Sid-: oky.. he nod's nd they both moves towards dinning table.

•••••••••••••••••••

After having delicious breakfast, they both were roaming outside when they stops on hill nd was seeing the waterfall infront when something strikes avu, nd she ask Sid.

Avu-: Sid..

Sid-: haa..

Avu-: actually I.. I want to know about ur dad.. Sid looks at her with an expression less face. I mean relatives were talking about him, they were asking about ur dad nd some were pointing on his.. she stops seeing Sid looking infront with his hand turning into fist while knuckles were turning white.

Sid(angrily)-: I don't know what u were told about him but firstly he's not my dad, neither chinki minki's... We don't consider him as our father because he doesn't deserve to be called a father.. he is neither a good father nor a good husband or son.. he has only destroyed everything, he had left all of us with nothing, he is the only reason of my mom's precious tears which he is not worth of but mom.. mom always takes his side, according to mom everyone is wrong except him, mom doesn't want us to say bad about him.. she wants us to call him father which we're not gonna do.. she always tries to explain us..

Avu-: is he..

Sid(cutting her in bw)-: no.. mom every year keeps fast for him nd argue with us for that person nd he is alive but for us he's dead, he's dead on the day itself when he had left mom alone with 3 kids on the middle of road with nothing, he was the only person because of whom we had to spent a whole night on footpath nd he had not even once look back at us, that whether his wife is alive or not.. how is his children's, are they alive or dead..?? He hasn't care to look back once also.. nd the reason behind all this is a lady, with whom he had started his new life, for that lady he had cheated on mom but mom ko koi fark nhi padta because she loves him.. woh toh ab apni family ke saath happily life spend kar rha hoga, we too are doing but after suffering a lot.. for that lady, for his nd her kids he has snatched our everything.. u know that person had never given us fatherly love, he always came home late nd that too fully drunk.. u know once he had raised his hand upon me nd chinki minki just because we had.. hugged him.. because for him we were never his children's, he has never considered us as his kid's.. nd now we don't consider him our father.. he say's as his voice broke nd tears forms in his eyes. His voice raised nd anger increasing in between. Avu keeps her hand on his shoulder calming him.

Sid-: u know because of him we lost not only our things but also dadajii, this is our property nd from starting dadajii wanted ki yha villa banaye but dad.. unhone sab barbaad (destroy) kar diya, humari saari properties sell kar di, company ke naam pe bhi loan le liya tha jiski wajah se company bhi sold ho gyi.. unhone dadajii ki will, legacy apne naam pe dhoke se karwa li thi dadajii ki death ho gyi thi because of heart attack.. ye property bachi hai because he doesn't know about it, no one knows about this place.. dadajii ki death ke baad dadijii dusre town shift ho gyi aur uss insaan ne apni reality saamne la di.. he had given divorce papers to mom with his sign upon it, he had taken her jewelleries, bank balance everything infact uss aadmi ne humara ghar tak.. ghar tak bech(sold) diya.. aur hume.. he falls down on his knees breaking down remembering the difficult time from which they had gone through. Avu kneels down besides him nd hugs him making him hide his face in her neck and let him cry on her shoulder as she rubs his back while tears flows from her eyes seeing his condition. While Sid hugs her tightly crying out pouring all his sorrow, pain, distress, worries which he had hidden in his heart from childhood through tears.

TBC....

How was the update guy's..??

Please vote nd comment.

Next part will be updated soon.

Bubbyee.

Lot's of love ❤️.