Chapter-33

After sometime, the function end's and all the guest left from there including sidneet's friends. Avu's family were about to leave when Sid enters inside angrily and looks at avu for once and directly went to his room closing the door with a bang causing everyone to close their ear's. They looks towards upstairs and then at eachother worriedly and confusingly.

Chinki-: mom bhai...

Va-: jarur office mein kuch hua hoga... (Surely something had happened in the office...) Va says while looking towards upstairs.

Ad-: mujhe lagta hai ki hum mein se kisi ek ko jaake Siddharth ko dekhna chahiye... Ad suggest seeing Sid's anger while other agrees.

It was the first time when they had seen Sid angry.

Sid's dadi-: hmm... Avneet bahu...

Avu who was just seeing towards the stairs while lost in her thoughts come back to the world upon hearing Sid's dadi's voice.

Avu-: jii... jiii... She asks while looking towards her.

Sid's dadi-: tum jaake dekho Siddharth ko... She says while others widen their eyes.

Va-: Maa.. avu kaise... Aap toh siddharth ka gussa jaanti hai... Aur... She tries to say something but Sid's grandmother cuts her in between.

Sid's dadi(cutting her in bw)-: pata hai mujhe sab... Aur mein avneet bahu ko isiliye bhej rhi hu kyunki Siddharth jis tarah bahu ko dekh ke gya hai jarur koi badi baat hui hai office mein... Wrna woh kitna bhi gusse mein kyu na ho iss tarah sabko ignore karke nhi jaata.... Ad agrees with her and looks at his daughter who was looking down.

Ad-: muskan... He says while avu looks at him and he gestures her to go to Siddharth's room. She nod's slightly and left from there while va, chinki, minki, jannat prays internally in their mind as they were very well aware of Siddharth's anger.

They all settles on the couch.

•••••••••••••••••••

Otherside, Avneet reaches Siddharth's room with a frightened face as she remembered last time Siddharth's anger, when they had went out for movie and some boys had tried to misbehave with her. But she knows that, that time his anger was justified. But she couldn't do anything as she knows that she's really very sensitive and she can't control herself or her feelings but for now, siddharth is more important for her.

She takes a deep breath and knocks the door but doesn't get any response, she only founds out that the door was unlocked. She was going to knock again when she heard a loud voice of something breaking from inside, so she just left her thoughts about knocking and directly enters the room to only get's shocked.

She gets shocked upon seeing the whole room messed up, everything was lying here and there while Sid was fuming standing infront of the broken mirror with his hand bleeding and some pieces of mirror stucked in his palm and knuckles. His eyes were bloodshot red.

Avu who was shocked, rushed towards him and took his hand in her while her eyes get's teary seeing his hand bleeding very badly.

Avu(worriedly)-: Siddharth... Ye aapne...

Sid(cutting her in between)-: neet please leave me alone... He says in his cold voice making avu shiver while avu just shakes her head.

Avu (stubbornly)-: Never ever... I can't leave you in this state...

Sid-: precious... He tries to say something but she cuts him in between by putting her Finger on his lips.

Avu-: ssshhh... Bilkul chup... Ab jab tak mein aapko kuch kehne ke liye ni kehti jab tak aap kuch ni kahenge aur na mujhe rokenge... Samjhe...?? She asks him and order him in a bossy tone while Sid's anger calm a lil bit and he nod's.

Good... Ab Aap yha aaiye aur bethiye... She says while dragging him towards bed and making him sit on it. First aid kit...?? She asks while Sid points towards the drawer.

Sid-: there... In last drawer...

Avu-: oky... She nod's and goes brings the first aid kit from the drawer and opens it and removes the glass pieces from his palm carefully and starts treating his wound while tears flow from her eye's as he winces a lil. While all the time Sid was just looking at her wondering that how his pain can hurt her and how she can feel it.

Sid-: chot mujhe lagi hai aur dard tumhe ho rha hai... Kyuu..?? He asks while looking at her while avu looks directly in his eyes to only see pain and hurt.

Hurt and Pain, not of the wound but of something else. Something serious.

Avu-: you don't know siddharth, how much you matters to me... In few days or in a month only you had been the most important part of mine, without whom now I can't imagine my life also... I know it's arrange marriage and all the feelings which we're having is neutral but this feeling is something else, something special... She says while looking down and finishing doing the bandage. While Sid was just looking at her amusingly. He had not thought that the feelings which he's having, she too must be feeling the same.

Avu-: Siddharth... Kya hua hai... Sab thik hai na...?? Aap itne gusse mein...?? Office mein kuch hua kya...?? Or it's something else...?? Aap bina kuch kahe direct room mein aa gye... Mummyjii, dad, dadi, mom, chinki, minki, bhai, bhabhi sab aapke liye worried ho gye... Kya hua hai Siddharth... I'm not forcing you but You can share it with me if you want... She says and ask softly while worriedly.

Sid remembers everything whatever had happened in the office and again his blood started boiling remembering it. His hand turns into a fist while avu get's scared seeing him pressing the band-aid hand tightly. She hold his that hand and tries to calm him.

Avu-: Siddharth...

Sid-: neet... That bastard was there and he gets to know about our wedding and now he wants...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Cliffhanger 😜😜.

So guy's what does he wants and about whom Sid is talking, that must have guessed it.

Please vote and comment.

Secondly short update, I know but actually my exams are starting from tomorrow so I can't be able to update for few days.

Next part will be updated soon after my exams over.

Till then bubbye.

Lot's of love ❤️.