Chapter one

I wake up. On the same bed that I always do. every morning every week every day of my life this is what I do. I wake up two hours earlier than the rest of our community and go to the local wash house. I think it's weird when there are other people so I much enjoy my time alone at three in the vot (vortex of time)I open the door to my child's room, which I can't wait to be upgraded to an adult living room. I walk out side and take a deep breath. It smells the Same as yesterday, and the day before, and the day before that one, and so on. Our world never changes in the community.

I look around at the colorless ground, it's completely level for miles on end until you get to the fields and tree farms. After I shower I go to the MOF (mill of feed) to do my duties as a proper kid. And here are the steps to being a proper kid
1) wake up on time- this is very important if you want to have free time later on unless your parents make you work. Lucky for me my parents were removed from the community two years after I was born, so the Cedar family decided to take me in and don't need me that often. Except for Josh Cedar. He is always getting on me for not feeding on time, or forgetting to wear my identification bracelet. Then again he is training to be in community council. And of course there is Hunter Cedar, my one and only friend.
2) get you feed from the MOF- only take what you need if you have over a cup of extra return it to the MOF, don't and I repeat DONT try to feed it to friendly looking grovots (I mean they look friendly but those things will try to eat your foot off, and then you will get in trouble for ruining community clothing)
3) feed the assigned animals on your schedule- there's a lot of rules for this one. First don't miss an animal. Second don't feed an animal twice. Third don't give to much feed. Forth don't give to little feed. Fifth don't let the animals out of the pen. And well there is a lot more that I don't follow.
4)after feeding help your parents at their work space- this is unless you don't have people to call parents so not to the next one
5) free time- this is usually whenever me and hunter decide to take off into the tree farms and run beyond the line of assess ability, which is really just a tall link fence but we have found a way out.
6) be back in time for class- if you aren't back in time then you get reported to the council which happens more offered than not with me
7) after classes do you field work- this may be planting, harvesting, watering, really doing everything to make our fields flourish.

And well that's it. It repeats every day on a schedule all the while you have to eat meals, find time for lessons, and your social life. I have extra time on my hands thought so I don't find it hard to keep track of time. Just do your best and you'll do fine in our community. I only wish someone had given me a strict beating the first time I left to explore.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey anybody there
I'm back, probably not for long but I thought this could be a great story
I will try to update no promises on dates though I'm bad at sticking to schedules
But.............
I hope you enjoy
FOLLOW
VOTE
Comment I guess
-peace yo