Chapter 3

" I'm just a sideline girl, I only got half his world." "You always gone choose her first, but that ain't what I deserve." "You say that you love me too, but she's who you go home to." "You say you don't wanna go, but I rather be alone."

Reka-Sideline girl

--------------------------------

De'Aaron

I arrived at my house to my lovely girlfriend. I looked at the house to only see our bedroom light on. Damn, I missed her, but I had to see my other boo. I walked in with a huge smile on my face. "Hey baby!" I yelled. "Hey baby, I missed you so much boo!" she said, running down the steps. "I missed you more babe!" I said, kissing her sweet lips. We walked upstairs to our master bedroom and laid on our California king bed. Man, oh man! It feels good to be in my comfortable bed. Maybe I should get a queen size bed for Ivy and I, cause that queen size ain't cutting it. That's my boo, though. I got mad love for her, and in reality I wouldn't wanna see her with anyone else. It would kill me to see her with another nigga. That's kinda the reason why I got her living on the other side of town. Another reason is that she don't run into my girlfriend. I know she's pissed at the fact that I got her living in the boondocks, in some apartments, while my baby A'yauna living in the suburbs. Shit, if I vy saw A'yuana, she'll probaly go maniac crazy. Plus, I don't need no random ass nigga going to my boo Ivy's house.

I looked over at my beautiful girlfriend, to find her sleeping on my chest. I smiled and kissed her forhead, then went to sleep.

Ivy 10:00pm.

I laid in bed watching tv. Nothing was on, really So, I put in a movie and watched that until I felt my phone buzzing under my pillow. I lifted my pillow and looked to see who was calling me. It was my bestfriend Niyah.

Convo:

Me-Hey boo!!

Niyah-Hay bae!! Wassuo?

Me-same old, same old! What about you?

Niyah- girl stop crying about that nigga! He ain't worth it. He doing that other chick! He ain't thinking too much about you bae!

Me-I know, boo! I hate that I love him so much. It hurts me, but I slowly die inside knowing that he will never love me lik ehe love her. I know he'll never buy me the things he buy her. She gets expensive houses and cars. I get a cheap apartment away from everyone and lil change here and there. I'll just always be a sideline girl. *sighs*

Niyah-look boo, it'll be okay. I'll come over tomorrow. I love you

Me-love you too bae!

After I got off the phone, I seen that I had a new text message from D.

"I love you baby, with all my heart! I hope you know that, and just know that I care about you! I promise you that tomorrow will be all about us! Hopefully, we can have us a little one soon."

"Lol, no! I don't think we need any kids. You can't even fully commit yourself to me. So, you stay with your girl tomorrow and shower her in more gifts, while I chill friend! -Ivy

"Seripusly?!!!! You know how I feel about my girl. I'm not leaving her. I'll be over there in the mourning!"

"Fuck you!"

"We will in the mourning, bout 10!"

Ugh!

Comment, Vote, and Follow!