Chapter 4

Change of plans this will be the last chapter Neeka wrote enjoy!!!

D

I woke up this mourning to the smell of bacon, eggs, sausages, and pancakes. Aw man, bae done did it again! I ran downstairs to see her pulling the pan of bacon out the oven.

Me-Goodmorning Baby!

I kissed her cheek then her sweet lips.

A'yauna- Goodmorning sweetie. I made you breakfast.

Me-thank you, baby!

I smacked her ass then got the plate she fixed for me and started hammin'. Damn, my baby a beast in the kitchen.

After I finished, I washed up the dishes for my boo, cause she done did enough.

A'yauna- Oh baby! I was gonna wash those as soon as I  finished talking to my boss.

Me- I don't mind, baby! It;s the least I can do. What did your boss want?

A'yauna- She wants me to come in today from 9:30am-10:00pm.

Me- aww! Baby, I told you, you don't have to work.

A'yauna- but I want to!!

Me- ok. Well, Imma go chill with my boys til you get home. I don't wanna sit here without my baby!

A'yauna- awboo! I love you .

Me- I love you too!

She went upstairs to get dressed! I texted Ivy.

Convo - 

"Baby, I miss you! I hope you're not still mad because I meant everything I said lastnight!" - D

"Ok!"- Ivy

Here she go again. Why won't she just cut all this attitude out?! Damn, I love her but I will put her ass in her place. I put my phone in my pocket and went upstairs to get dressed. I got my clothes out and my underclothes. A'yauna was buttoning up her blazer. The things I would do! Damn! I walked over to her and started kissing on her neck as she moaned.

A'yauna- oooh. Baby you gonna make me late.

She moved me aside so she could put on her heels.

Me- okay, baby! You're mine tonight, though!

A'yauna- I have no plroblem with that.

She smirked as I got my things to take a shower. I heard her yell out that she was ready to leave and that she'll call on her lunch break. I yelled back ok and continued my shower.

After 30 minutes, I got out and put on my boxers and my Nike socks. I went in the room, putting on my clothes and my snapback. Man, Imma miss my baby, but I gotta see my boo and make sure she good. I grabbed my keys and my wallet, making sure she good. I locked the front door on the way out. I hoped in my 2012 Cadilac SUV and drove to my apartment.

Ivy

I texted my bestfriend and told her to just come tonight, because I knew D is going to be mad if she was here while he was here. I looked at the clock, it read 10:01am. Ugh, D will be here soon. I got up and grabbed some leggings and a white tee. Shoot, nothing special for his ass. I took a quick shower and got out as soon I heard the door open. I put on my clothes and did my hygiene things. I came out and seen D laying on the bed with his pants and shirt off, leaving him in ball shorts and socks. I bragged my socks and put them on, then turning on the small 46in flat screen tv. It wasn't too small, but it wasn't a 76in. I felt him looking at me. Ugh.

Me- What do you want, De'Aaron? Damn

D- Who is you talking to? Why you always do this? Huh? Wassup witchu'?

Me- Fuck you! Leave me alone.

Next thing I know, he had me pinned down on the bed.

D- don't fucking test me Ivionna!

Me- get off me

D- Why you always mad?

I just boroke down crying. I can't deal with this. I'll never be important to him.

D- Baby, I know how you feeling. I love you so much and I really want to be with you! I want us to have a lol family. You are important to me and you're more than just a fuck. I want and need you in my life. In all honestly, I'll die inside if I knew or thought you had another nigga. So, I can imagine how you feel.

Me- How can you? You don't know how it feels to be away from everybody and everything because of a man. Every night I cry thinking about you being with her, showering her in gifts, making love to her, living in a beautiful home with her, the cars, the clothes, everything. You're always telling me that you love me, wanna be with me, and want kids with me; but then you tell me you not leaving you girlfriend. Ho wam I suppose to feel at night while you cuddling with her, and I'm here alone, away from everything.

I cried in the fetal position. How? How am I suppose to cope with this?

D- I do want kids baby! You are my heart. I love everything about you. I hate that you feel this way.

De-Aaron

Man, I fucked up! I love Ivy. I really do, and I really do want kids by her. That's how much I love her.

I leaned down and kissed her, while pulling her in my lap. I dried her tears and looked at her red, swollen tear dried face.