Chapter 2

Again the first 14 chapters will be Neeka exact words like her exact writing sooo yeah Enjoy. Also her link is in the comments of the first chapter!! And Imma dedicate each chapter to her *I wrote none of the first 14 chapters it is all her!!*

Ivy

I sat there crying my eyes out at the fact that he only uses me as a booty call. Ugh, why me? I'm in love with this dude. I know he can't possibly have that many feelings for me because he just bought his girlfriend that expensive ass house and car. He bought me this cheap ass apartment, which it's nice, but it's away from everyone and everything. Plus, it ain't no $60,000 house in the suburbs. It isn't a bad area, but I just think I deserve better. Now don't get me wrong, the Jordan's was cute and so were the outfits, but I just want that unconditional love like he gives his girlfriend. Every time he come here, it's because he wants sex. Which it is his apartment, but I don't think it's worth it! I looked over at my clock, it read 7:15 pm. I know he is gonna leave sometime soon. Just as quick as I said that. I felt the bed shuffling. I sat there and silently cried. He leaned over and kissed my lips and told me he love me. Yea right! I hate this.

De'Aaron ( D )

I leaned over and kissed Iv goodbye and told her I love her. Which I do. I'm just not ready to leave my girl. I care for Ivy and got made love for her, but this is all we can be for right now. My girl and I aren't having problems or anything. It's just that when I first saw Ivy, I knew I had to call her mine. To be honest, now that she is apart of me, I really don't need anything else, nor doI want anything else. I love my girlfriend with all my heart, that's why I bought her that new house and car. Shit, she deserve it. That's bae, and ain't nothing changing anytime soon!