Part 7

JJ's POV

I wake up to the sound of the waves crashing against each other

Oh, the things I would do right now to go surfing.

You know what, maybe that's what I'll do.

I start to get up but I fail, I just sit on the edge of the bed trying to get my full balance.

I was about to stand up until I heard movement going on at the bed

I turn around and see Danielle.

I look at her

How can someone be that pretty after they just woke up

I notice that Danielle's shirt is on the ground before I could see what Danielle was wearing Kiara opens the door to the guest room and comes out, she starts complaining about something but I'm too busy looking at Danielle.

And it's not necessarily her face more like what's under her face.

The only thing Danielle is in is a bra and the shorts she had on yesterday.

She looks hot.

Her hair is in a low bun with baby hairs in the front of her face.

I don't want to keep staring just in case she catches me but somehow I just can't keep my eyes off of her.

She suddenly gets up and my eyes follow with her movements

She confronts her sister about who knows what but the only thing I know is that she looking fucking gorgeous.

John B suddenly comes out and spots the gorgeous brunette girl in the bra and can't look away either.

He stutters saying something but finally gets back on track.

Kiara asks what we are doing today and apparently we're going to the beach

Yes, waves here I come!

Kiara gets a phone call apparently from her dad.

She answers it and tells us that Danielle has to stay

Yes yes yes

I can't stop looking at Danielle, she's just gorgeous.

Danielle asks if she can borrow some of Kiara's clothes

Of course Kiara didn't allow her but as the badass Danielle is she borrows them anyway,

As soon as Danielle leaves and goes to change John B goes back to his room to gets ready for the beach

"I hate her so much," Kiara says before walking out to the patio.

I turn on the vampire diaries and rewatch episode 9 because I was to tired to pay attention.

Danielle comes out in a Malibu white shirt with the same shorts she had on yesterday.

She looks in the cabinet to see if there's any food

"Y'all really need to step up on your food game," She announces.

"We know." I said with a sigh because I am to very hungry.

"Hey! You better not be watching that without me." She says walking towards me.

"No, I would never, I'm rewatching episode 9 because I was to tired and my ears were literally already asleep." I said with a chuckle.

"Okay okay but do not go on episode 12 because that's where we left off," she said in a serious/ joking way.

"Okay okay, I promise." We both chuckle.

Danielle was watching the vampire of diaries with me to until John B and Kiara come
towards us.

"Are we picking up Pope." Kiara asks.

"Oooo is that your boyfriend?" Danielle asks with a smirk on her face.

I laugh quietly so no one can hear me

"Shut up Danielle!" Kiara says.

"Yeah I texted him like 5 minutes ago he said that he's at his dads store so we'll have to pick him up there." John B answers.

"Ok cool let's go." Kiara said before walking out the door.

"Damn someone's excited to see there boyfriend." Danielle said while I just chuckle to the girls comment.

We all walk to the Twinkie

John B drives, Kiara is in the passenger seat, while me and Danielle just sit in the back.

We arrive at Pope's Dads store

The first one to get out is Danielle, she yells "FOOD!!!" And I just laugh.

Danielle goes to check out some food while me and the rest of the pouges go to check on Pope.

"Hey, Jj can you go check on Danielle to see if she's not doing anything illegal?" Kiara asks me.

"Sure," I respond.

I go to check on the beautiful brunette girl.

Danielle's POV

When people start looking at me I give them a May-I-help-you kind of look and they just walk away with a glare towards me.

Until someone decides to come up to me.

It's a boy with brown shaggy hair with brown golden eyes.

He looks ugly in my opinion.

He stands right in front of me

"May I help you?" I say in a sarcastic tone.

"Who are you and why are you on the cut." He asks.

"Sorry, I don't answer questions to creeps," I say in a nice tone before walking away.

"I know what you did." He said before I turned around.

"What are talking about?" I say done with this dude.

"At kook Academy."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say knowing exactly what he's talking about.

"Bullshit! Because I was there." He said before coming close to me.

"You better back up right now," I say warning him.

"Or what? You gonna pull a trick you pulled back at kook Academy?" He said inches away from my face.

Usually, I would get butterflies in situations like this but instead the only thing I was feeling was guilt and fear.

"Get away from me." I gave him my last warning but instead he decides to come closer to me grabbing my arm harshly.

"He was my friend and you almost killed him!"

"I didn't do shit to him!" I said before using my other arm to hit him in the head with a frying pan that was on the shelf right next to me.

I see the guy fall to the ground I was about to run until my sister and all her friends came.

"Danielle, what did you do?"
-------------------------------------------------------
Heyyyy y'all!!!! Okay so like I had swimming lessons and I couldn't post so that's why my previous chapter was late but question:What do you think Danielle did at the kook academy? I guess y'all will know sooner or later. Anyways yeah well it's currently 6:40 AM so I have do get ready for school in about 15 minutes.
Byee y'all and remember YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!❤️❤️❤️🤪✌️