Chapter 1

*Phone rings*

It Was 11 in the morning and I was wondering who was calling me ... I got up to get my iPhone 6 Plus off the charger to see it was my Boss ... what the hell ? " Hello ?" "Hey Ebony .. I called to tell you I need you at the club about 9 Tonight .." " Okay Boss say no more " After That I Hung Up .. I got up went to the bathroom and look in the mirror .. I am a Bad Bitch. Brown skin complexion , about 5'3, big booty, light brown eyes with nice thick blue hair I dyed some weeks ago .. My life was good though I live in Detroit , Michigan ... I start being a stripper at the Ace Of Diamonds when I was 16 Years Old .. I know you probably thinking where are your parents?! Well to answer that question they dead and gone... They died when I was 13 years old . I lived with my aunt which was also a stripper . She gave me everything I need and want ... We don't talk as much now that I'm 21 years old, I live in a different house but I see her often at work making millions... I love her a lot, she the one that taught me what I know now and how to set play on niggas. Once I stopped looking in the mirror I got in the shower and was in real deep thought. Would if I wasn't a Stripper? I love my job.. But sometimes its annoying as hell, by me being the smallest they tend to fuck with me ... I just stunt on them every time. I got out the shower turning the water off to dry my body along with putting lotion on. I decided to call My Sugar Daddy. he answered on the first ring " Wassup Sexy "he said. "I need that" I said with a smirk like he could see me."Say no more I'm on my way baby". I hung up biting my lip along with slipping my gown. I had a just brought a new Victoria Secret Fur Set. There was a knock at the door and I smirked "Who is it ??" I giggled "Sugar Daddy Baby " I opened the door there he was , my Sugar Daddy stood about 6'3 , he have Dark Chocolate Complexion , and a Bald Head many favor him as Tyrese the singer. He had all on black True Religion Pants with a White Tee . I gave him a hug and grab his hand leading him to the room he sat on the bed and laid back. I unbuckled his pants and take my gown off exposing my sexy body. He smirked so did I. Laughing , I climbed on top of him and all of sudden he grab my hair and push my head down with my ass up hitting me so hard ... I couldn't handle it I scream and scream.

We went on and on until I dozed off I woke it was 8 :45 pm Oh Shit .. I got up and got ready for hell a Ace Of Diamonds ..