Chapter 23

*EXCUSED ANY MISTAKES *

* 5 months later*

Quincy POV

After all the things that happened in my life I was ready to start something new .. I knew Joy and I would be together forever I just wanted to make sure .. I decided to go out and get her a big rock that I knew she would love , I feel like Joy is the one for me I couldn't see her with anyone else because she's always with me everyday and every hour though she gets on my nerves I love her and I respect that she didn't want to have sex until marriage And to be real I never really thought about it around her because she's such a great person ..Today I wanted to take her out somewhere nice real nice to have this moment great for her because she's special to me ... I looked at her as she slept .. Man she was so beautiful I got out the bed and went into my safe room . Where I kept all my money .. I walked in unlocking the lock and grabbed 10,000 out along with a sheet of paper writing " My love forever get whatever you need and be ready at 7 I love you .." I put it by her phone and charger and grabbed my phone and charger along with some clothes .. I had to get ready too . I got my card , keys , and the ring out the jour and went downstairs not trying to be loud .. I went to into the bathroom and took a 15 minute shower ... Once that was done I put on my gray and black robins with a gray t-shirt and black Timberland boots .. I smirked thinking about how Joy would look when I get on my knee .. I brushed my teeth and grabbed my card putting it in my pocket .. I leave out the bathroom walking out the door it was a nice day today and I can't wait till tonight man..

Joy POV

I woke up seeing Q wasn't next to me .. I frowned sitting up to get my phone until I notice a note wrapped with lots of money .. It reads " My love get whatever you need and be ready at 7 I love you " I smiled grabbing my phone to call Ebony .. " Hellooooooo ?" she sand through the phone "Wanna go to the mall with me ?" I said getting up to fix my bed "Yes cousin , what time ?" "Ummm hold up " I tapped my phone to see what time it was it reads 12:45pm "About 2:30 if its okay with you ?" "Thats great cousin I'll drive " "Bet see you when you get her " and with that I hung .. I went into the closet and got out this fitted orange dress that stop inches away from my knees .. along with a dark blue jean jacket .. I went into the bathroom and hopped in the shower I washed my hair too .. After 15 minutes of that I got out walking to the cabinet and grabbing some lotion , deodorant , perfume , and Anti-Bacterial Spray for my new belly ring I got yesterday . It's still pretty swollen still .. After putting all that on I went back into the bathroom seeing my loose curls .." What to do ?? ummmmm" I said feeling through my hair I decided to blush my hair in a bun with pudding and leave the hair out in the back putting conditioner in it " Owwwww Yesss Joy " I joked to myself touching it softly without messing it up , I grabbed some pink lipstick from Victoria Secret and lip gloss putting on ... After that I went back into the bedroom getting my big thin hoops . *BEEP* *BEEP* BEEP* BEEP* I had a call , I ran to my phone knowing it was E " Hello?" "I'm Out here girl . " I grabbed my sandals and purse putting the money in it .. "Here I come " and with that I hung up and running down the stairs leaving the front the door . I locked it and went to the car .. I notice E got a new Range Rover thats white " Ayeeee I'm feeling this cousin " I said getting in "I know right .. you look beautiful and you hair is flawless boo " I chuckle " Thanks boo " "You Welcome , What mall were going to ? " She said rolling down the windows a little "Somerset" She nod ..

The whole drive was laughter about memories .. Somerset is pretty fall and To be real I don't usually go out that far but today was different .. After a 2 hour drive we pulled up in front of Somerset Mall parking the car then getting out the car .. We walked into the beautiful mall and looked at all the outlets ... " What store you want to go ? " Ebony said posing on her snapchat " Get me on that thanggg " I said getting on the camera " Ayeeee at the mall catch me in traffic ahhhhh " I said laughing " Make another one " She nod recording another " Me and Cousin Badd Yasss baby Atitude on virgin mode cause we aint never been messed with " I said kissing ebony cheek as we were walking I bump into someone and they fell "I'm sorry " I said helping the girl up and when I looked at her face I quickly frowned ... "Kayla ?" she smirked " Hi Joy , how have you been ?" I looked at Ebony who was calm " I've been good what about you ? ... We thought you were dead or in jail for a long time " I said walking , she chuckled "Noo I'm actually doing better since that situation but , Look I'm very sorry about what went down .. I know yall may not be able to to forgive me but know I mean it from the bottom of my heart .. " she said tearing a little I looked at Ebony and we stood in shocked " We family Kayla .. Of course I forgive you .. No grudges " I nod agreeing with E though we had our ups and downs AND trials she was still blood .. I just couldn't trust her I love her though ... We all hugged and enjoyed our moment . " Oh yeah I'm engaged now .. " We stood in shocked again " WHAT ?!" She smiled " Yes .. for about 2 months now ..." " That's good so what you doing down here ?" I said leading them into Versace Collection Store " Well my fiance taking me somewhere nice tonight .. " I smiled " Mines too ".. Kayla and I both looked at Ebony ... Ebony smirked " Yes mines too but I didn't want to say anything .. " We all laughed .. " Welcome to Versace Collection Store , Can I help you ladies with anything in particually ? " She said smiling " Absolutely We all have dates tonight and need a sexy fitted dress from our mates .." I said proper She chuckled peeping what I was doing " Okay whats your names ? I'm going to assist you all by the way I'm Alica " She said fixing her bun in the stand by mirror " I'm Joy " I said " I'm Kayla Girly " She said waving " And I'm Ebony " She said waving her hand .. " Its pleasure to meet all you ladies .. I think I have the best dress for you all follow me " She said taking us somewhere away from the customers .. she enter this other room that had beautiful dresses .. "Lets see .. " she said walking to one of the dresses " YES .. Joy I have one for you "she said holding it up I smiled at how cute it was .. it was black and the roses inside of it was cream .. it also was short sleeve I think it was thoughtful for this night "Here .. go try it on " she said handing me the dress I nod going to the fitting room across where we was standing at .. I hooked the dress on the hanger and took my things off .. Once that was done I grabbed the dress and put it on ... WOW it was beautiful .. the dress gripped my thighs in all the right places but it wasn't tight .. It stop inches before my knee .. And my booty was poking ! "Alica .. this dress is flawless " I said opening the door .. " Wow .. you look great Joy I knew that dress was for you .. " she said smiling .. Ebony and Kayla came walking up " Oh shiittt !!!" "who is that fine brownskin !!!" I chuckled at Kayla and Ebony comment " Dang I didn't know you was that thick cousin " Ebony said looking at my body " I didn't either honestly .. I only wear baggy clothes " I said with a smirk ..