20: Breakfast

The morning was weird, the girls both woke up to the alarm and they took it in turns to use the bathroom. They had perfected the morning routine they never got in each other's way and they took it in turns to stand in certain places of the room to get part of their morning routine done and it was all timed perfectly. Via handed me some clothes and she went down to the mass hall and got me a coffee and something to eat. She was being really sweet but we were in her dorm and I could hear a few students coming in from parties that how early we woke up. it was 6:45 when we were all ready. 

I felt at home but also so out of place here. I felt welcome by the girls and being around Via was the best thing. I got morning cuddles with her. I got to hear her morning voice which was rare, it was husky and slightly deeper and it was so incredibly sexy. But I was in my student's room and I struggled to shake that fact. Their room was decorated and it barely looked like a dorm room but it was. I was in my student's room. 

"Why are you up?" I asked Wanda whilst Via was doing her make-up. "I have the early shift at the café this morning." "Oh," I say. "I'm going to get my trainers from Carol's room. I'll be back." She pecked my cheek before leaving. 

 "Carol will come around." She assured me. "Like I said last night she's just protective of Liv. We all are she's this innocent little thing." I nodded understanding. "I'll talk to her make sure she doesn't say anything to the dean or anyone for that matter." "Thank you, Wanda. I just want Via to be happy." She nodded. "That thing you said last night? About her deserving the world... Do you not think I'm enough for her?" She chewed her lip and looked down at her shoes. "No, I think you make her happy. But if you stop making her happy I want her to know she deserves the world. Happiness." I nodded. I want that for her, if I didn't make her happy I wanted her to leave me and find someone who did. Because Wanda was right, she did deserve the world. 

I looked at her nightstand and noticed the photo, I knew it was her mother because of the information packet Dreykov sent me. I went to pick it up. "Don't." Wanda warned me. "What?" "She's perfectly postioned it so when she lays down to sleep she can see her mum." I smiled. "Does she talk about her much?" "Not at all." "Have you ever asked her about her?" "Once or twice. She doesn't say much... She said she didn't really remember her. She was only 10." I nodded. I haven't asked about her, she knew I knew, she told me in her test and she read the information packet about herself. "Has she spoken to you about her?" "No." "Her mum liked to read... That's why she reads a lot." She told me. I nodded. "And her mum modelled for her dad, thats how they met, so she used to Model before she came here." "She does a lot in the image of her mum huh?" "Don't we all?" She asked going to the mirror to fix her hair. "I wouldn't know." She frowned. "I was an orphan so." I shrugged. "Oh, I'm sorry Liv never mentioned it." "Not something I want everyone to know." She nodded. "Liv's good at keeping secrets." She assured me. "She's a good friend." I nodded. "You call her Via?" I nodded. "Her dad doesn't say her name." "What?" "He only calls her, Monkey or Pumpkin. Do you know why?" I shake my head. "Maybe they're just kid nicknames that stuck." "Yeah." I knew Mila called Olivia Via, I wonder if they both called her Via and her dad stopped to avoid upsetting her. 

Via came back in and she was smiling. "You're happy," Wanda said. "Carol has processed and calmed down." I smiled. "Told you it would be okay." She teased. She sat at her desk putting her trainers on. "She said you're hot. And if we break up can she have the go-ahead to sleep with you." Wanda laughed. "What did you say?" "I told her that you thought she was straight. And she'd have no chance with you because you're not into blondes." "Oh, I'm not." "No. Because if you were you wouldn't be with me and your ex is also a brunette." "My Ex?" "Maria Hill right?" "How do you know that?" She smiled. "I was looking for paper in your office and I found a picture of the two of you, she signed the back." "Sneaky." She shrugged. Wanda laughed clearly finding our back and forth funny.