Create the Circuit!

"This is it.... If I don't draw the right card now, i'll lose the duel and this A.I!" Gale Rider said as the duel came to its most crucial moment. This was the turn that would decide everything. He drew his card and held it before his eyes, growing a smirk as he revealed it. "I drew my spell, "Rebirth of Wyvern!" Now I can bring back all the Wyvern monsters you destroyed during the previous turn in defense mode!" Gale Rider explained as his Flying Wyvern-Rathalos and Rathian returned to his side of the field. 

"Big deal

"Big deal. Neither of them are strong enough to take down my Cracking Dragon!" The Knight of Hanoi bragged but Gale Rider only chuckled at his remarks. 

"You say that now, but my turn is far from over! When Flying Wyvern-Rathalos is normal or special summoned, I can add a copy of Flying Wyvern-Rathian to my hand. And thanks to Rathian's effect, I can special summon it in defense mode so long as I have a Rathalos on my field." Gale Rider told the Hanoi as a second Rathian appeared on the field, filling all of the monster zones on his side of the field.

"You may have 3 monsters, but i'm still not afraid of you, Gale Rider! Now hurry up and end your turn!" The Hanoi demanded but Gale Rider was still far from finished. 

"Just you wait, because what I do next will ensure my victory! Now, I set all 3 of my monsters, and cyclone my circuit!" Gale Rider chanted as a square with 8 different directional arrows appeared. His monsters were tributed, highlighting three specific arrows in the square, the ones pointing up, the top left, and down. "Forge the winds that bring new life! I Link Summon! Link-3: Elder Dragon-Kushala Daora!" Gale Rider roared as, from the Link circuit, a huge dragon of silver emerged, unleashing a mighty roar. 

"A Link summon!? I'll admit, I wasn't expecting that, but your monster still isn't powerful enough to topple my dragon! And thanks to its effect, it'll lower your monsters attack and you'll take damage  equal to how much it loses! I win!" The Hano...

"A Link summon!? I'll admit, I wasn't expecting that, but your monster still isn't powerful enough to topple my dragon! And thanks to its effect, it'll lower your monsters attack and you'll take damage  equal to how much it loses! I win!" The Hanoi said as he went to activate his Cracking Dragon's effect, but it didn't work on Gale Rider's new monster. 

"Joke's on you! Your dragon can only affect monsters with levels, but Link monsters don't have levels! Now, I activate the effect of my monster! For every monster its link arrows point to, it gains 600 ATK points!" Gale Rider told the Hanoi as his monster was currently linked to the Cracking Dragon, meaning Gale Rider's monster rose to 3100 ATK points.