5- Cullens

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°•••••••••••••••••○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○●●●●●●●●●●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~●●●●●●●●●●○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○•••••••••••••••••°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

•••••••••••••••••
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
●●●●●●●●●●
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
●●●●●●●●●●
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
•••••••••••••••••
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

( This is before Y/n and Alec move into their new house. It was when they got on the plane to go to Forks)

Cullens Pov:

They were all sitting peacefully in the living room, waiting for Alice to say something. She wanted all the family in the living room to say something important.

"Ok, well you remember when I said they are going to be two new students at our school and one of them is going to be Edward mate, right?!" The little pixie girl said and you can clearly hear the excitation in her voice.

Of course the family remembered of this news. It was the day that they knew that Edward won't end up alone forever .

They were all excited to meet them, but of course they were a little bit scared of the fact that maybe they are going to find out they were vampires and of their reactions.

Of course , if everything go perfectly maybe they will try to tell them. If she found out and be scared of them and don't want to do anything with them, Edward is going to be heartbroken.

When a vampire meet his or her mate ( other half ), but their mate don't want to be with them, it's will hurt the two of them to not be together.

(Anyways , back to the present)

"Of course we remember Alice. How do you want me to forget that my mate is going to come here?" Said Edward in a 'are you serious ' tone. He was very happy to finally be able to see and meet his mate soon.

"Yes, we remember Alice. How do you want me to forget that a new person will surely be joining the family." Said Esme.

All the others agreed that they remember and they want to know more.

Alice had another vision about her, but for some reasons , Edward was not able to see it.

"Well right now, they just got on a plane that will fly them to Forks. They moved earlier than expected for some reasons.  I think it was because of their parents and , it was not not clear but, I will say that it was also because of a breakup."
She said with concentration to try to have all the memories back.

" Oh my god, are they ok? Who had to breakup with someone? " ask Esme in worried and concern voice / tone .

"Well yes I think they are ok , but unfortunately I didn't see who had to breakup.  Oh yes, I nearly forgot.  They are going to live in the house close to us. Bye!" Said Alice and speed run to the forest.

Living another time all the others speechless.

"How did I not saw it in her mind and why does she always go out of the room before the others can ask something(s) !?" Said Edward.

It was how they knew they were coming.

To be continued....

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Writer message:

Thank you for reading
My story.

Sorry if I don't have a
Good vocabulary
Or I did some
Mistakes, spelling
Mistakes and other
Things like that.

English is not my first
Language. (My first
Language is French.)

Sorry small chapter, but
I am currently at school
So I can't write a lot.

Words: 545 words

Next chapter will be out soon....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~