The squirrel boy- Han Jisung

You were looking at a cute squirrel.

Not a real squirrel of course, it was a squirrel looking boy. Han Jisung, your secret crush.

Jisung was your long time neighbro. You two grew up together and went to the same schools.

But then you went to different collages and didn't hung up that much. Tho, your crush in Jisung never faded.

You wanted to ask him out, but he probaply didn't like you back and that would ruin your friendship, because you were like an sister and brother to each other.

You were now in a library with Jisung, hanging together after long time.

Jisung was reading something and you were lost in his face. Long eyelashes, soft cheeks like a squirrel and the very kissable lips.

"Y/n! Y/nn, what are you looking!?"

You snapped out of your thoughts and blushed really hard.

"Oh.. nothing. Just.." you couldn't say anything. Just blushing.

"Y/n.."

"Yeah"

"You know that you are one of my best friends, right?"

"Umm.. yes" you said and looked up to him confused.

"You are really beautiful" Jisung mumbled quietly under his breath, but you managed to hear it.

"What!! What did you say?" You said shocked and blushed even more.

"Oh.. you heard it! No! You didn't hear anything y/n!" You two were now blushing together, trying not to look at each other eyes.

"You know... You look good too." You said shyly.

"Huh, I do?" Jisung said with puppy eyes and then looked really proud.

"Yeah.." you said and leaned a little closer to him, trying not to scare him.

Jisung just looked at your eyes and then put his hand on your cheek.

You lowered your sight and looked at his lips, and then back to his eyes.

Jisung looked at you shocked when he noticed what you did.

You didn't let him take the first move and kissed him.

It was way more softer than you imagined it to be.

You two moved your lips in sync, like you had kissed each other multiple times.

After a while the kiss came in to the end and you pulled away.

"You.. like me too?" Jisung asked while breathing heavily.

You nodded and smiled.

"I really, really do like you Han Jisung!" You said happily and you could see the joy in his eyes too.

"Come here baby" Jisung said and opened his arms to you to jump in.
(Which you ofc did)