I'm sorry- Lee Felix (Pt.2)

Minho and Jisung left to their shared apartment (minsung <3) and all the other members except Chan got to the dorms.

You slept with Seungmin and Hyunjin and Seungmin told to the others members the thing between you and Felix.

You were happy to be with the members like this after a long time, but you still couldn't not think about Felix.

Was he sad? Was he crying? Oh, nonono, he can't be crying. It broke your heart to even imagine him crying because of you.

Was hee... happy? To finally sleep without you? You didn't even notice that you started silently crying because of the thought.

"Y/n? Are you crying? Please, don't cry because of him" Hyunjin said and turned you to face him.

"Jinnie.. what if he's just happy to sleep without me? What if i'm just a annoyi-"

"Shh.." Hyunjin said hugged you slightly.

"He doesn't think you are annoying, he loves you y/n, why can't you realize it? And if he don't see that you are such an amazing person, he's just stupid. But he sees it and he loves you, now, sleep." Hyunjin said and wipes your tears.

After a while you will already hear snoring.

And you fall asleep too, the thought of Felix loving you in your mind.

In the morning when you woke up you felt something warm and heavy on top of you.

You slowly opened your eyes and saw that someone was laying on your stomach.

You thought it was just Hyunjin who has rolled on top of you while sleeping so you tried to push him away.

"Hyunjin-ah, can you like move or something?" You mumbled sleepily.

The person wasn't moving, but you felt that two arms held your waist.

"Jinnie? Is it you? What are you doing?" You asked confused.

"It's not Jinnie hun" you heard a low mumble and you knew very well who it belonged to.

"Lix? You-what.. what are you doing here baby?" You asked confused.

Finally Felix lifted his head and looked at you. He didn't look happy.

"Oh, sorry.." you said quietly and lowered your head.

"You had NO idea how worried i was" Felix said.

"I- i.. but you were such an idiot Lix" you said and your anger grew when you remembered why you left yesterday.

"Okay, i think we shouldn't solve this like this" Felix sighed and pulled you with him out of the bed, where Seungmin and Hyunjin were still fast asleep.

You and Felix got to Felixs room and sat down.

"Firstly, why were you sleeping on top of me!" You asked before Felix could say anything.

"This is the first thing you wanna talk about, seriously?" He laughed.

You just stared at him deadly.

"Okay, i was worried about you. I was just playing games and then you yelled something and i couldn't hear it, so i turned the volume off and then i just heard you yell something that "i never listen to what you are talking" and then you were gone."

You felt bad.

"I tried to text you and call you multiple times, but you didn't answer, neither the members. I hoped you went to the dorms, so i headed there and luckily you were here and i were just too tired to move anywhere so i slept on you. Sorry about that tho.."

You felt even worse.

"I.. i'm sorry Lix" was all you could say.

You pulled him into a tight hug and he hugged you back.

You were like that for a while until Felix spoke again.

"You should tell your side of the story too."

"Right" you said and pulled back.
You sighed before you started.

"Lix.. i know you love you games, but sometimes you are too into them.

Like, when was the last time we hugged like that. And when was the last time we said "i love you" to each other. Our relationship has changed and i don't like it. It seems like you are always playing, you don't listen what i say to you, you don't hang out with me, you're always just playing."

It was Felixs turn to lower his head.

"Yesterday i was bored of your games and i said i'm going outside. You didn't hear it because of your games and i got mad. I was crying like crazy and i thought you hated me and were happy because i'm finally gone for night. I talked to the others and Minho got an idea that i would stay here a night and no one would answer your calls or text for a punishment... I'm really sorry about that.." you said and didn't dare to look at him.

"You.. did what?"

"Yeah... I thought it was good idea too."

"Y/n look at me."

You lifted your head lightly to look at him.

"I'm not mad at you, maybe i deserved it. And i'm sorry, we both did wrong and i hope we learn something from this."

You were so relieved that he wasn't angry so you just jumped on him.

"I'm so so so so sorry for everything that i did baby. You don't deserve any of it."

"I'm sorry too i promise that i won't play that much anymore, okay."

You nod happily and connected your lips togehter.

You both smiled to the kiss and it was full of love.

How did you ever think that Felix wouldn't love you?

You broked the kiss and you laughed  togehter while hugging each other like no tomorrow.

"I love you my love"

"I love you too Lix, very much"

At the outside you heard a loud "aww".