Student council shenanigans

As with any other normal day at school, There are multiple arguments and issues to take care of as TTC.

The thing you'd least expect is to see Scaramouche bursting through your office door fuming with anger.

"Y/n, please for the love of god either move me or Childe to all separate classes because I refuse to listen to him any longer!!" Scaramouche shouts before finally calming down a bit. "Okay, I will get to work on it, feel free to elaborate more cause you seem very irritated and it's a pitiful sight to see" you coo in a nice yet teasing manner.

He takes a seat in front of your desk and seems almost like a bored child looking around. He looks at all the papers and decor scattered around your desk. One of the papers read 'Yanfei's request to become LWE student council'.

"So Scaramouche, would you care to let me off the hook about my job because this task you've requested is no easy thing to take care of." You ask eagerly but also half expecting to hear a 'no'.

"Yeah sure whatever," he says surprisingly calmly. You sigh in relief and thank him.

"So Scaramouche how would you feel joining student council and becoming PSS which stands for problem student shaper? Your job would only consist of scaring problem students into listening." You ask the raven-haired boy. "Well, what's in it for me?" He asks almost offended by you asking a favor.

"You'd get the answers to homework and get to let all that built-up anger out," you say with a confident and calm smile. "I DON'T EVEN HAVE BUILT UP ANGER!" he yells in hostility.

"You know what, great idea," he says kinda surprised at his anger. You smile and hand him a paper form to fill out which he accepts and grabs a pen to get to work.

"Oh and just a heads up that you will be working as my assistant since I take care of problems and you scare them into listening okay!"