≫∘❀ 3...I'm Right Here, Presented On A Silver Platter

That night he had died, he had also dreamed

•◦ ❈ ◦•

      QIU YE SIGHED AT THE SOUND OF THE HEAVENS BICKERING AND ARGUING AMONG THE COMMUNICATION ARRAY AS HE LIT A SILENT CANDLE IN HIS HEART FOR LING WEN.

     If he wasn't a dream demon and not number 1 on the heavens wanted list he would have insisted on helping Ling Wen.

     No one in the communication array knew that he was hearing everything quite clearly, it was like a movie and Qiu Ye was watching the heavenly court. Even if he screamed and wailed the gods wouldn't be able to hear a thing. Which is why he made little commentary now and then.

     "Why can't we just go into the dream and kill the damn bastard?!"

     "Don't call a woman a bastard!"

     "He has a female form?!"

     "Yes you dimwit!"

     "Er— I mean- why cant we just go into the dream and kill the bitch?!"

     "If we did that we don't know what would happen to us! Think about it the dreamscape is made from his powers so if he was killed it would collapse or lock us in forever!"

     "For the love of us gods, I just wanna know where this guy-no, girl? I don't fucking know! I want to know where the dream demon even came from!"

     "Who gives a crap where he- crap-they come from?! He's killing mortals and tormenting everyone else!"

     Qiu Ye couldn't help but smirk in amusement. The generation of gods when Wuyong was still around barley found anything and eventually just gave up. Seeing the downward spiral this generation was driving themselves into, the same results would most likely occur. But, this time Qiu Ye could do whatever he wanted. Or according to the gods "he— er sorry—she...wait no, they!"

     Last time, the gods had a slight idea on who and what he was.

     1. His/Her name is Qiu Ye
     2. He/She can shapeshift into a man and woman (meaning he/she has no definite gender)
     3. His/Her records were in the roots of trees