≫∘❀ 5...You Make Me Feel Like A Good For Nothing Fool

"THE DREAM DEMON IS LOOSE!"•◦ ❈ ◦•

•◦ ◦•

     THE TWO STOOD IN SILENCE, ONE IS SHORT BREATHED AND SHAKY, THE OTHER IS CALM AND WHIMSICAL.

     "Are you going to say anything? Admit your wrongs? Accept your anger?" Qiu Ye asked the god solemnly.

     "..."

     Feng Xin strode through the barrier and abruptly grabbed Qiu Ye by the collar of his shirt; lifting him up. Qiu Ye only smiled softly. He was sure if Feng Xin gripped his shirt any tighter, it would rip.

      "I will put a cursed shackle on you, and don't think I will hesitate while doing it."

     Qiu Ye puffed out a laugh. Feng Xin's eye twitched in anger at the pure nerve of this man.

     "Martial gods are so egotistical, cursed shackles are useless to me unless I make them usable." Feng Xin looked at him like he was stupid, Qiu Ye returned the look.

     "What type of fucking none sense are you spouting?!" Feng Xin yelled; his grip tightening on Qiu Ye's robes, threatening to rip them.

     "I invented cursed shackles, I know more than Jun Wu ever knew about them, I could put one on you right now if I wanted." Qiu Ye replied calmly. A small clink of metal sounded between the silence, Feng Xin's eyes went wide.

     Feng Xin's face paled as he looked down at Qiu Ye's hand that was hanging limp by his side, sewn between two fingers was a cursed shackle; ready to be put onto someone.

     Feng Xin dropped him immediately, almost threw him down at that, and summoned his bow and arrow before swiftly pointing it at Qiu Ye's forehead, letting the tip of the arrow touch his skin.

     "Do it, I won't feel a thing." Qiu Ye taunted in a sweet voice, almost as if he was coaxing Feng Xin into murdering him. He made Feng Xin feel stupid, Feng Xin hated that. He truly couldn't stand this man any longer!