What to do?

• After ran carried out rin koko walked in. He watched as ran carried him out eyeing rindou soon just walking in closing the door behind them. Koko looked at sanzu who had a beat up face, koko walked over not one word came out of His mouth as he stood infront of sanzu. After minutes of stareing at sanzu koko finally noticed.

''Hey- Hey, you just happy to see me or has your drugs not wore off?''

• sanzu looked annoyed as he ignored koko. Laying back into the couch. Koko walked over more going ontop of Sanzu touching up on him sanzu automatically kicked koko away.

''The fuck you doing.''

''Come On. I'll pay you, plus it won't go away unless someone does it or the drug wears off.''

• Sanzu looked more annoyed

''I said no. I don't care if ya pay me, I ain't doing it.''

• Koko smiled

''So, it wasn't the drug that made you act the way you did to rin, it was your own actions?''

• Sanzu now relized what koko was trying to do.

''You did that to find out didn't you.''

''Well duh I don't like you like that.''

• Sanzu breathed heavily Standing up, kicking koko more away

''I'm taking a shower, I don't plan in going out today just need one.''

• Koko rolled his eyes, he walked over to a chair and sat in it opening his phone texting.

• Sanzu went into the bathroom closing the door and locking it,
He turned on the water as he got undressed. He stood there for a minute or two before he got in the shower, He sat down at the bottom of the tub. He sat there as the water ran over him, he then began to think.

|{''What if it was my actual actions and not the drugs, but I can't say the same for rin...''}|

•All of a sudden a little flashback of rins face popped into sanzus head.
Sanzu Shook his head Trying to remove the image he was seeing tho it didn't go away.

|{''DAMN IT. Why won't it go away, why can't I forget it. What do I do now, will ran even let me by rin anymore? I would have another chance if I talk Mikey into letting me pair back up with rin. But what exactly did ran say to mikey to get mikey to agree to it. And did rin ever agree to switching pairs?''}|

• Sanzu put his hand over his face as He thought, What will he do when he sees rin again.

• He got done with the shower as he stepped out getting dressed. He opened the door to see koko was gone, he walked over to the kitchen to get a drink seeing a note on the fridge.

(Made by me)

''He can't draw for shit

''He can't draw for shit.''

• Sanzu said Tareing up the letter, he was to tired. He got his drink and wen't to his room. He Climbed in bed laying down tho something felt different, he didn't have rin to hold onto. Sanzu wanted to hold rin once again as the image of rins face went in and out of his head, he closed his eyes. The image stayed there, that is what made him more upset ran had to come in and ruin everything.

''There won't be a next time When he busts in interrupting us.''

• That was the last thing sanzu said before falling asleep.