Made Up

• They Both Stood there. Rin waiting for what Sanzu had to say, it seemed like they were there for Hours tho only 2 minutes past.

    ''I wanted to know why I thought those things that night, the night you fell asleep in my bed. You looked so defenseless and peaceful while you slept, I was taking drugs at the time and I thought... of touching you then, but it urged me, if it was the drugs fault for making me think that, or they were Making me think my actual thoughts.''

  • Rindou had nothing to say, he stared at Sanzu as he finished explaining.

     ''How long have we been friends Sanzu.''

  • He'd look to rin, thinking for a slight second

  ''4 Years.''

  ''Exactly, so why didn't you tell me these thoughts.''

  • Sanzu paused He felt annoyed but at the same time he wanted to talk more.

  ''The way you stick up for women, they way you treat Random women on the streets and all that, I thought you were more into Lady's. You seem to never get caught up into sexual talking either.''

     ''The only reason I treat women right, is because they deserve to be treated with respect along with they should respect a man back. In order for them to respect you, you must respect them. That is all I was doing.''

  ''YEA- BU-''

  • Rin covered sanzus mouth quickly.

  ''SHH. We're not far from the building, my brother could hear.''

  • Rindou removed his hand.

  ''... As I was saying, the way you treat them, you treat them like royalty and everything else, not knowing what they have done or what they do.''

  • Rindou Let out a deep sigh. It seemed like Sanzu would never understand. Rin loosened his grip on Sanzu, followed by sanzu Pushing rin back to the brick wall Scrapeing rindous back a bit.

  ''GEH- Sanzu-''

  • Sanzu Grabbed rindous face pulling him close.

  ''God damn it Rin, You got me all worked up because of this, Talking about I didn't have to drug you, you treating women perfectly, are you into Women or Men?!''

  • Sanzu continued to fusstle around rin making his back scrape against the brick wall, rindou got tired of this once again they switched places, rin pushed sanzu to the brick wall Quickly and forcefully making sanzu scrape his back as well.

''GA-''

  • Rindou rubbed in-between sanzus middle part with his knee.

  ''Ya'Know we can't do This Rin-''

  • Rindou didn't seem to care, he was still upset with him having to be tied up.

  ''Maybe you should have thought about that, while I was tied up and you didn't let me move.''

  • Rin would press onto sanzu more, making sanzu scrape his back on the brick wall while he rubbed his middle part. Rindou wrapped his arms around sanzus waist as he kissed Him, he would move his hands moving back making sanzu move from off the wall a bit and moved his hands up rubbing sanzus back. Rindou moved his hands down and undid sanzus belt as sanzu undid Rins, pulling their pants down rindou pushed sanzu against the wall again and kissed him.

     • Without warning rin pushed Sanzu Up scraping sanzus back against the brick wall.

  ''GEah- THAT- That hurt asshole.''

  ''My bad.''

    • As Sanzu slid down he felt Rins Boner.

   ''Hey- HEY- WAIT RIN-''

  • Without hesitation rin made sanzu fall down onto it, entering sanzu Before he could make a sound Rin kissed Sanzu Deeply, muffled sounds came from sanzu as Rin held Sanzu There moving his hips. Rin Moved his head back releasing the kiss as tears of pleasure filled sanzus eyes.

  ''Sh..Shh..''

  • Rindou said lowly, sanzu covered his mouth moving his head back onto the brick wall soon forgetting his back was getting scraped up. He closed his eyes and covered his mouth tighter trying not to let loud sounds out. Rin continued to move his hips but more faster, he Kissed sanzus neck repeatedly.