There arrival through the stars

As they seem too make peace with there fate. They woke up in a strange world below them seen through a glass circle. They were surprised too see this as they looked around they saw 6 chairs filled with people. Below these chairs were the people's names maku the God of creation and craftsmanship, mik the God of music and nature, tennie the goddess of peace and love,tylu the goddess of blood and war. Telka the God of life and death, then at the top was maylu the goddess of stars and magic.

As (y/n) arrived there she saw maylu crying for her fallen starling " excuse me are you ok miss?" They asked the others were shocked you cared for anyone after the life you had. Maylu floated down too them and started too cry on there shoulder, they ruled maylu's back too sooth her. Maylu pulled away rubbing her eye's and  smiled at (y/n) they smiled back sadly though.

Maylu sent (y/n) on there was down as they did a tear fill in in (y/n)'s mouth and eye. When they opened there eye's they saw a little boy "she's beautiful" he said with tears in his eyes. 'He's really nice' thought (y/n) giving him a small smile....

After a long while (y/n) understood there situation. And they were extremely excited too have a loving family. As they were currently pretending to sleep as Rapha and Andrew where staring at them. Soon the boys left and they actually fell asleep too soon waking up too there new mother. "Good morning (y/n)" She said with a smile they giggled with a little bit of joy and contentment in their voice. Not knowing what lies for her ahead.